Badges

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Lufcnorthernsoulforever
Giddy Kipper

Badges

Post by Lufcnorthernsoulforever »

Now then lads , hope someone can help with this , I buy different Leeds branch/supporters club badges for my lads .older ones and new ones , Different seasons, colour versions etc they have got quite a few already but there's always different ones being made by different branches , I've seen one for this forum and have been trying to contact someone who is in the Leeds trust as I know they've had a couple made but I don't know anyone to ask , if someone on this forum can point me to anyone that I can buy some badges for my two Leeds mad sons it will be much appreciated
Cheers
Lufcnorthernsoulforever
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Badges

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Welcome to the forum. We have a member of the trust on the board I’m sure they’ll be able to help you
Winner of the Europa League
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Lufcnorthernsoulforever wrote:Now then lads , hope someone can help with this , I buy different Leeds branch/supporters club badges for my lads .older ones and new ones , Different seasons, colour versions etc they have got quite a few already but there's always different ones being made by different branches , I've seen one for this forum and have been trying to contact someone who is in the Leeds trust as I know they've had a couple made but I don't know anyone to ask , if someone on this forum can point me to anyone that I can buy some badges for my two Leeds mad sons it will be much appreciated
Cheers
Lufcnorthernsoulforever
Morning mate. Just to clarify, are you wanting a LUFC Talk badge or a LU Supporters' Trust badge?
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Is this what you're after buddy ?

Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

The founder of this very forum has a company that manufactures and sells unique badges.
Check out this thread : http://www.lufctalk.com/forums/viewtopi ... es#p136318
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

rigger wrote:The founder of this very forum has a company that manufactures and sells unique badges.
Check out this thread : http://www.lufctalk.com/forums/viewtopi ... es#p136318
He also does the Trust badges, bud, that's why I was asking :D
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Does he ??
I don't know.

I'm no anorak ;)
Lufcnorthernsoulforever
Giddy Kipper

Post by Lufcnorthernsoulforever »

I thanks for the replys lads , yes it's the talk forum badge I'm after , also I've seen two badges that the trust have had made and would like those as well if someone can help ?
And any branch badges my lads don't have if there is any lads on here with contacts from other branches
Thanks
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Regarding the forum badge I'm not sure it was a one off, I'm sure if there was demand for more then more would be produced.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Lufcnorthernsoulforever wrote:I thanks for the replys lads , yes it's the talk forum badge I'm after , also I've seen two badges that the trust have had made and would like those as well if someone can help ?
And any branch badges my lads don't have if there is any lads on here with contacts from other branches
Thanks
I'm quite sure we can help with the badge for here - anyone? SHEEPY?

Re the Trust badges - you can only get them if you join the Trust or Future Trust for young uns. If that's of appeal then you just need to join via the Trust site - http://www.leedsunitedtrust.com They are v good badges too :D