Got a new book for Xmas ..

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 728

Got a new book for Xmas ..

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Anyone read it ??

I've got loads to get through at the moment so I probably won't read it for a while yet, but just wondered if anyone had already ?
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Re: Got a new book for Xmas ..

Post by johnh »

I also got a book on Leeds United. 'Fifty shades of white' by a Gary Edwards. Anyone read it?
I once played against Don Revie.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

johnh wrote:I also got a book on Leeds United. 'Fifty shades of white' by a Gary Edwards. Anyone read it?
Snap Sir John, it’s next in line for my reading material :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

johnh wrote:I also got a book on Leeds United. 'Fifty shades of white' by a Gary Edwards. Anyone read it?
No not yet but I loved his first book Paint It White parts were hilarious. For those that don't know Gary he's seen every Leeds game home & away since 17th January 1968 league, cup, Europe & pre season friendles. Without spoiling the book there's one chapter involving clay pigeons in Worksop that had tears running down my face

Sorry Riggs haven't heard of your book but would be interested when read if you could do a short review. Edit to say just looked it up & it has 14 reviews with an excellent 5 stars.
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
No not yet but I loved his first book Paint It White parts were hilarious. For those that don't know Gary he's seen every Leeds game home & away since 17th January 1968 league, cup, Europe & pre season friendles. Without spoiling the book there's one chapter involving clay pigeons in Worksop that had tears running down my face

Sorry Riggs haven't heard of your book but would be interested when read if you could do a short review. Edit to say just looked it up & it has 14 reviews with an excellent 5 stars.
Yep, will do.
It looks like a self-published job to me.
I'd never heard of it - my gf got it for me .. and she's from Hull ;)
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

rigger wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:

Yep, will do.
It looks like a self-published job to me.
I'd never heard of it - my gf got it for me .. and she's from Hull ;)
Bloody Hell, Riggs. Another girlfriend? You go through them quicker than I get through a pack of three*.

*Ask your dad, kids..... On second thoughts don't.
:angel: