Leeds sign Company

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Leeds sign Company

Post by Davycc »

Happy New Year signings everyone.

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Deleted User 728

Re: Leeds sign Company

Post by Deleted User 728 »

... er ... :wtf:

What's this all about then ??

Maybe if the word was spelled with a "K" ?? :lolno:
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

rigger wrote:... er ... :wtf:

What's this all about then ??

Maybe if the word was spelled with a "K" ?? :lolno:
I know, I know. Found them whilst trawling around, reminded me of the "Leeds sign Bent" thing a while back. Early NYE drinks added to it. :crazy:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Deleted User 728

Ahh, that explains it.

I quit alcohol three weeks ago.

I knew I'd have to at some point having been diagnosed type 2 diabetic for about six years now, so I figured if I could get through Xmas and NYE without it I'd be fine after that.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

I was going to post a question mark earlier but thought it might be the early NYE drinks affecting my analytical abilities. :D

Rigger, you done good (as they say in football parlance). That shows good self control, particularly at this time of the year.
I once played against Don Revie.
Deleted User 728

johnh wrote:I was going to post a question mark earlier but thought it might be the early NYE drinks affecting my analytical abilities. :D

Rigger, you done good (as they say in football parlance). That shows good self control, particularly at this time of the year.
It's not been easy.
I went out with two of my oldest friends a week ago and ended up in a bar with a late license where everyone was trollied.
I felt like I was on some kind of sense-enhancing drug, but it was actually just the effect of being stone cold sober and not having my senses dulled by alcohol.
I could hear every conversation, smell if someone had been outside for a smoke, and everything appeared sharper, brighter and clearer than normal. I know it sounds obvious but to be in a place where I'd normally be merry and being that much more aware was quite eerie.

It wasn't unpleasant as such, but it will take some getting used to and I probably won't go out as much to begin with while I get used to it.

I also went for a curry with Alex, my gf, on Saturday night and both of us just drank soft drinks.
I have NEVER done that before :lol:
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Myself and her indoors are doing/attempting a sober January. No new year resolutions just trying a detox after the festive season.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders