TC Sacked

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: TC Sacked

Post by DominanceUK »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Do we think Heck will change captains ? Never fully understood letting the players have the power to choose who was to be captain.
I think he has to, lay down a marker to the players. None of this, oh the players can choose for themselves - absolute nonsense. The players need a big kick up the backside and they need to know that their performances and attitude of late have been lacklustre - and that needs to change.
Deleted User 496

Post by Deleted User 496 »

DominanceUK wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Do we think Heck will change captains ? Never fully understood letting the players have the power to choose who was to be captain.
I think he has to, lay down a marker to the players. None of this, oh the players can choose for themselves - absolute nonsense. The players need a big kick up the backside and they need to know that their performances and attitude of late have been lacklustre - and that needs to change.
Yep garbage the players choosing, although many agreed with it at the start of the season. It was up to TC to lead, it was up to him choose a captain who would carry out his orders. TC appears to be nice bloke but naive and not really management material imo. As somebody else said somewhere, the good guys are less likely to succeed unfortunately.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Whatever you think about TC the man remains class act :clap:

Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Nice one !
Top man :)
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

I for one wish him well for the future, seems like a decent fella
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
mapperleywhite
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by mapperleywhite »

Saw that on twitter as well.

Very gracious and many supporters wishing him well.

In my mind he was in charge when we played some of our most exhilerating football in many a year, so good luck to him.
Might have to take an interest in the Premier League now....
Deleted User 496

Post by Deleted User 496 »

Yeah I wish him well. We had a hell of a lot of worse managers down the years.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

A style more suited to Italian football than the Championship. Set the team up to play some top football at the start of the season, but i always felt that we would run out of steam, and when that happened he seemed void of tactical ideas. Nice bloke but lacked a bit of backbone imo. Wish him well.
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

mapperleywhite wrote:Saw that on twitter as well.

Very gracious and many supporters wishing him well.

In my mind he was in charge when we played some of our most exhilerating football in many a year, so good luck to him.

I agree, though I saw only a few of those early matches, they were a few notches above anything for many years previous. A massive pity and disappointment that it wasn't sustained.
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Whatever you think about TC the man remains class act :clap:

Pure class, always the gentleman. All the best, TC.