Surely not

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 728

Re: Surely not

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:I obviously haven't seen his finances, but I suspect he's nowhere near the billions it takes these days? If he wants to come in as a 50% partner and pump 50 million into the club for transfers, I wouldn't be complaining.
No, mate, he's fronting a bid for a group of potential buyers, that's all.
He's the figurehead with other people backing him with the money.
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

All media crap tbh, I don't see anything in it tbh. McLaren and potential buyers, hahaha, reminds me of Tony Adams when it was reported he had some money and potential buyers with him. Absolute drivel. More importantly, Radz won't sell up, why would he?
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

DominanceUK wrote:All media crap tbh, I don't see anything in it tbh. McLaren and potential buyers, hahaha, reminds me of Tony Adams when it was reported he had some money and potential buyers with him. Absolute drivel. More importantly, Radz won't sell up, why would he?
Exactly. Not until we're Prem League I think at least, or unless it all goes disastrously wrong before which I don't honestly see happening.
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

Another Northern Soul wrote:
DominanceUK wrote:All media crap tbh, I don't see anything in it tbh. McLaren and potential buyers, hahaha, reminds me of Tony Adams when it was reported he had some money and potential buyers with him. Absolute drivel. More importantly, Radz won't sell up, why would he?
Exactly. Not until we're Prem League I think at least, or unless it all goes disastrously wrong before which I don't honestly see happening.
Agreed, when we get to the PL, not a case of if but when and I reckon there will be some serious interest.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

rigger wrote:
Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:I obviously haven't seen his finances, but I suspect he's nowhere near the billions it takes these days? If he wants to come in as a 50% partner and pump 50 million into the club for transfers, I wouldn't be complaining.
We already have Russell Crowe for that. :)
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:
rigger wrote:
We already have Russell Crowe for that. :)
Conspicuous by his absence me thinks
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders