Season tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Season tickets

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Season ticket news - Leeds United announce a freeze on prices for existing holders for the 2018-19 season.
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 728

Re: Season tickets

Post by Deleted User 728 »

And there was me thinking they'd return to 1918-19 prices for our centenary :wtf:
Austin91
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by Austin91 »

Did anyone else think they've put the renewal info out earlier than usual? I can never remember the exact times but it does feel earlier than previous years.

Maybe they want to get as many renewed as possible before our playoff dreams are fully gone!
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

:clap: :lol:
rigger wrote:And there was me thinking they'd return to 1918-19 prices for our centenary :wtf:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Austin91 wrote:Did anyone else think they've put the renewal info out earlier than usual? I can never remember the exact times but it does feel earlier than previous years.

Maybe they want to get as many renewed as possible before our playoff dreams are fully gone!
They are definitely out earlier than usual, and the deadline of the cheaper price for the existing ST holders is tighter too.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
zigzag
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by zigzag »

Can you get one for just the second halves of games? :lol:
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

it is quite early, in fact it reminds of when Bates was in charge, season ticket renewals was the first thing i thought about after Christmas :-)
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

It could be early for a number of reasons - to try and keep the levels up from last season, to show investment potential, or get funds in to make books look good. Is Rads hoping to offload or attract investment.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

One of our members has even taken to Radio Leeds to discuss the season tickets :wave:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Barlow Boy wrote:One of our members has even taken to Radio Leeds to discuss the season tickets :wave:
How did he do?