Pablo

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
yorkfan
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Pablo

Post by yorkfan »

According to the media today, Pablo has not yet been approached with an offer to extend his contract, which expires at the end of the season.

Madness! Get it done. :shock: :shock:
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Pablo

Post by Selby White »

Agree in my eyes he is often our best player, should be one of the first on the team sheet with Saiz and Pontus.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

yorkfan wrote:According to the media today, Pablo has not yet been approached with an offer to extend his contract, which expires at the end of the season.

Madness! Get it done. :shock: :shock:
It was actually Pablo himself who said he had not been approached, by the club, in relation to a new contract, in the press conference ahead of tomorrow’s game against Derby.

Agree, a bit odd especially considering all the players who have seen their contracts extended in recent months.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
BrighouseWhite
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by BrighouseWhite »

It sounds like he's happy here and wants to stay so would be silly not to try and keep him

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05yszxd
There's light at the end of the tunnel and the future's looking very bright indeed.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

You can't put a price on real quality can you? Get the lad signed up. The good thing is, he's made his intentions clear, and so as Hecky by making him captain. So we know where the problem will lie...Money! Perfect intelligent choice imo for captain, he leads by example out on the pitch where it matters, looks fitter than last season, and has a eye for important goals. What's not to love about the guy?
zigzag

Post by zigzag »

4 year deals were handed out to all and sundry at the start of the season, and whilst I'm not suggesting Pablo gets 4 years at his age, surely he is one of the most deserving to get an extension, lets hope something is going on in the background as it does sound like he wants to stay.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

If there is not at least an offer of a 1-2 year deal on the table in the near future i will be very disappointed in the club and its set up.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Emley White

Post by Emley White »

One of our better players and certainly in Saiz's absence been our best player. Hopefully with Saiz's return we can look forward to some wins. Get him signed up, no brainer for me.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

It's up to the manager. Personally I hope the manager wants to keep him.
Austin91
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by Austin91 »

Mr Russell wrote:If there is not at least an offer of a 1-2 year deal on the table in the near future i will be very disappointed in the club and its set up.
Agreed 100%

Although it was only for 1 game, i don't think Heck would make Pablo captain if he didn't see him as a leader and good senior pro amongst a very young team. My guess is that they're waiting untill heck is a little more settled before offering, if anything just to give the outside impression that it he's making player/contract decisions first and foremost