Klich

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Klich

Post by Selby White »

Doc,
You are not following the forums guidelines, please stick to the standards we try to set on here.
Any form of abuse is not tolerated.
Thanks
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
mapperleywhite
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by mapperleywhite »

Doc333 wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Remember when O’Kane & Phillips were all we had and Tommy never even put Klich on the bench, somwe had no DM and heyho one came off injured. Tommy used Nessy a CB before an International central midfielder?

Edited due to inappropriate comment, sorry if this 'censoring' upsets anyone.
In patches I've seen what Klich is capable of, and tend to agree he wasn't given too much of a chance.

BUT, and this may not be apparent from afar, most Championship sides have 6ft plus (that is > 1m80) players sprinkled throughout their team who work obsessively hard at building muscle. This is our problem: the likes of O'Kane and Phillips come off second in a physical confrontion. You have to say Klich is another lightweight in this critical midfield area and until he bulks up he's not going to be much use in this division. Likewise Cibicki.
Might have to take an interest in the Premier League now....
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

I said it a while back. It must have been a clash of personalities between him and TC. On reflection he did come across at times as a bit of a wet lettuce TC. I could understand him not getting a game when we were flying at the start of the season, but when the wheels started to come off, he should have been given a run of games instead of the odd one here and there.
wellsy
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by wellsy »

There seems to be a positive feeling toward Klich or at least hope that he may prove to be a decent player next season BUT that ignores the fact that Burnley aside in all other appearances for the club he has been god awful. Poor performance in and of itself maybe not enough to hang the man (I mean O'Kane keeps getting a run out!) when you consider things like adjusting to a new country/league etc but what is unforgivable is, despite handsome reward, acting in a petulant and unprofessional manner on social media. He has spat his dummy out very publically and frankly his talent is not of a high enough level to forgive. He had his chance he didn't take it then acted like a prize $%&* so as far as I can see - goodbye, good luck but good riddance. if we are serious about promotion we need better (Forshaw for e.g.).
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

wellsy wrote:There seems to be a positive feeling toward Klich or at least hope that he may prove to be a decent player next season BUT that ignores the fact that Burnley aside in all other appearances for the club he has been god awful. Poor performance in and of itself maybe not enough to hang the man (I mean O'Kane keeps getting a run out!) when you consider things like adjusting to a new country/league etc but what is unforgivable is, despite handsome reward, acting in a petulant and unprofessional manner on social media. He has spat his dummy out very publically and frankly his talent is not of a high enough level to forgive. He had his chance he didn't take it then acted like a prize $%&* so as far as I can see - goodbye, good luck but good riddance. if we are serious about promotion we need better (Forshaw for e.g.).
What was unforgivable from him on social media, what did he do?
wellsy
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by wellsy »

He was slating tc on twitter. Liking posts critical of him etc. Petulant and frankly not what you should be doing when you are supposed to be a highly paid professional