Samuel Saiz

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Samuel Saiz

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Great player but he's everything I hate about football. The showing of the imaginary cards, rolling about feigning injury & whinging about everything. Not my personal favourite, sorry.
Winner of the Europa League
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: Samuel Saiz

Post by DominanceUK »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Great player but he's everything I hate about football. The showing of the imaginary cards, rolling about feigning injury & whinging about everything. Not my personal favourite, sorry.
I totally agree, I thought after his spitting ban he may have learned a thing or two but he clearly hasn't. Great footballer and I love watching him play but I'm getting a bit tired of him and his petulant ways.
Daz5
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Daz5 »

Great player luv to watch him and will need him to get out of this division
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

DominanceUK wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Great player but he's everything I hate about football. The showing of the imaginary cards, rolling about feigning injury & whinging about everything. Not my personal favourite, sorry.
I totally agree, I thought after his spitting ban he may have learned a thing or two but he clearly hasn't. Great footballer and I love watching him play but I'm getting a bit tired of him and his petulant ways.
Me too, I hate the card waving, just get up and do them with the skill you obviously have. Takes away the enjoyment of his skills.
And he's at it again at the whistle
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Final whistle & he's at it again. Sorry don't like him. Not my most popular post on here but a honest one.
Winner of the Europa League
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Final whistle & he's at it again. Sorry don't like him. Not my most popular post on here but a honest one.
Surely a decent boss who commands respect could sort this out. Hope its not "encouraged" from the top
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

I didn't think he had a particularly good game. No end product and some woeful crosses.
I once played against Don Revie.
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Final whistle & he's at it again. Sorry don't like him. Not my most popular post on here but a honest one.
I'm with you NW.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

DominanceUK wrote:
I'm with you NW.
Billy and co would have "put him right" if he'd have made the same pitch.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

DominanceUK wrote:
I'm with you NW.
Sorry fellas, I’m against you.

I love watching this fella perform, I actually smile from my position in the North Stand when he gets on the ball, I honestly cannot remember the last time I did that for a player.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.