Matchday Pass on LUTV

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
johnnysmiles
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Matchday Pass on LUTV

Post by johnnysmiles »

Has anyone on here ever signed up for the Matchday Pass on the official Leeds website?

I thought I was only signing up for a week, but they charge me each week....

I know it's only a quid a week, but I can't see what I'm getting that isn't available for everyone else.

The advert says you can watch full replays of the games on LUTV but I've only seen "extended highlights" for 20 mins.

And I can't seem to cancel my subscription....

Anyone else had a similar experience?
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Matchday Pass on LUTV

Post by Barlow Boy »

I don’t sign up to LUTV, but I do use the App a lot. There are interviews, highlights, extended highlights etc which suits me, so if you do manage to cancel I think you’ll find the App very useful (if you don’t already of course).
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Aaron »

Sounds like you've signed up to LUTV and haven't purchased a Matchday Pass. A Matchday Pass is a one off fee (£5 from memory) and lasts for 72 hours. It can only be used outside of the UK (unless you use a VPN).
judy
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by judy »

The matchday pass for audio coverage is 99p and unless you cancel it, it will be taken every week. I had the same problem and e-mailed several times before my correspondence was eventually transferred to the correct department. The e-mail to use is lutvsupport@streamamg.com. The £5 pass is for video coverage outside the UK (but not if the match is being televised on Sky sports channels). In order to watch outside the UK you have to have the latest Lufc app.

I hope this helps.