HECK BASHING - a mod-free zone - say what you like ..

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
SG90
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Re: Heckingbottom Is he the Man??

Post by SG90 »

Last edited by SG90 on 13 Apr 2018, 21:23, edited 1 time in total.
Inachis_io
Jock Stein's Brasso dealer

Post by Inachis_io »

Has he gone yet? :?
TezzaWazzaBazza
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by TezzaWazzaBazza »

SG90 wrote:Not his fault though, aye? :roll:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LUFCDATA/sta ... 6279859200
So?
SG90

Post by SG90 »

TezzaWazzaBazza wrote:

So?
The constant excuses are that Barnsley are so bad and these aren't his players, yet Barnsley have done better than us since his arrival. I look forward to some fans still defending him when we're beaten by Barnsley next week.
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

SG90 wrote:Sky said Saiz and Pablo need to prove themselves to Heck and he needs to be our manager for the foreseeable future. Jesus wept. They really want us to go down don't they?
One of their pundits said we need to sell our flair players if we want to get promoted. :thumbdown:
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
SG90

Post by SG90 »

SiMamu wrote:
SG90 wrote:Sky said Saiz and Pablo need to prove themselves to Heck and he needs to be our manager for the foreseeable future. Jesus wept. They really want us to go down don't they?
One of their pundits said we need to sell our flair players if we want to get promoted. :thumbdown:
They obviously don't have a clue. Then again they think Heck is a good manager, despite his woeful win rate, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
TezzaWazzaBazza
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by TezzaWazzaBazza »

SG90 wrote:
TezzaWazzaBazza wrote:

So?
The constant excuses are that Barnsley are so bad and these aren't his players, yet Barnsley have done better than us since his arrival. I look forward to some fans still defending him when we're beaten by Barnsley next week.
A couple more players and we would have had a result tonight. You surely don't think our strikers would become much better under a different manager?
SG90

Post by SG90 »

TezzaWazzaBazza wrote:
SG90 wrote:
TezzaWazzaBazza wrote:

So?
A couple more players and we would have had a result tonight. You surely don't think our strikers would become much better under a different manager?
I think certain players have gone backwards under him Saiz, Alioski, Jansson, Phillips, Dallas, Lasogga, O'Kane all definitely have. I put that down to poor coaching than them all being terrible players.
Costy
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Costy »

So a manager, given charge of a group of players for a matter of weeks, actually makes them worse than they otherwise would have been? Does all the coaching prior to his arrival count for nothing then? Can't get my head around that idea. Most of our squad lack the quality to do well in this division, hence being 14th. It is as simple as that. A very smalll handful of managers can inspire a bit of a change, but only really to organise a relegation threatened team. Other than that it is all about the quality of the playing squad in my opinion, and ours is sub standard.
SG90

Post by SG90 »

I wonder how bad it would have to get until people stop making excuses for him. Relegation probably. We don't owe him anything. Barnsley fans are laughing at us for paying them for him. The fact is only Milanic in our entire history had a worse record and he was only given 6 games, so doesn't really count.