HECK BASHING - a mod-free zone - say what you like ..

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
TezzaWazzaBazza
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: Heckingbottom Is he the Man??

Post by TezzaWazzaBazza »

Good post Rigger. I'm not sure our problem has been possession based football, more that we've been poor at it for a long time, specifically in central midfield. This has meant more pressure on the defence, and not enough supply to the attack.
swindonwhite
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by swindonwhite »

rigger wrote:
swindonwhite wrote:Hmm i have not posted for the last 6 weeks or so as I am so fedd up with this motley crew -players coaches managers owners & uncle tom cobley and all.in my view this has been the worst season since dropping out of the premiership and how some people would be happy to let Mr loser carry on into next season is insane. have been checking on stats & let me share with you where we are at. If the season had started on jan 1st 2018 Leeds would be cast adrift at rock bottom which means that if we had not had such a good start to the season we would be certain to be relegated. Another stat researched is had we started Jan 1st 2018 Leeds would/are in the bottom 3 places for any division in the uk digest that a while and then make you're case for Mr loser
SW, I respect your views as much as ever but please, please, please stop using insulting nicknames for people.
I don't know whether you read anything in here during your non-posting six week sabbatical but we've been trying to clamp down on such derogatory terms because we'd like to think this forum is above childish name-calling.

Please just refer to the person by their name or position in the club from now on.

This goes for everyone.

I won't edit this post in order to make the point but I will in future.
Yes i have been as vigilant as ever reading the forum & only this forum - god only knows what others make of if it all. I don't think anything will change in the next couple of seasons it goes deeper than PH & the players & Orta-i hate to admit this but we need an owner with very very large pockets-lets face it you're never gonna get out of this hell hole on the cheap money brings & breeds sucess & if say we did drop down a division that is pretty much the standard that we have - lower league coaches & players. and until a real prince charming with LOASDAMONEY comes along Leeds utd will never get to go to the ball.
SG90
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by SG90 »

Heckingbottom here admits we've got quality players, now they're suddenly not good enough. Make your mind up Paul. :roll:
https://mobile.twitter.com/WALM0T33/sta ... 3438022658
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Jesus, talk about cut and paste for a soundbite !

That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.

Why don't we edit a soundfile of him so he says we're the greatest team in the land too, while we're at it ??

He'd just lost a game and he was in the press conference immediately afterwards, what do you expect him to say ??

This is why social media is such a crock ..

Anyone could be made to look a fool like that.
What kind of people trawl through Twitter to find a nugget like that ??
It happens all the time with politicians and celebrities and now it's being used in football.

If I was a player or a coach I wouldn't speak to anyone, ever.
Life's too chuffin' short.

If you seriously think that Twitter post means a god-damned thing in the real world then you're beyond hope ..

I give up, I really do.

Give me strength :o
Deleted User 728

Re: HECK BASHING - a mod-free zone - say what you like ..

WARNING :
THIS THREAD IS NOW NO LONGER BEING MODERATED.
SAY WHAT YOU LIKE WITH NO COMEBACK.
swindonwhite

Post by swindonwhite »

rigger wrote:WARNING :
THIS THREAD IS NOW NO LONGER BEING MODERATED.
SAY WHAT YOU LIKE WITH NO COMEBACK.
Is this a joke you just hauled me through coals for renaming PH to Me Loser.
SG90
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by SG90 »

rigger wrote:Jesus, talk about cut and paste for a soundbite !

That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.

Why don't we edit a soundfile of him so he says we're the greatest team in the land too, while we're at it ??

He'd just lost a game and he was in the press conference immediately afterwards, what do you expect him to say ??

This is why social media is such a crock ..

Anyone could be made to look a fool like that.
What kind of people trawl through Twitter to find a nugget like that ??
It happens all the time with politicians and celebrities and now it's being used in football.

If I was a player or a coach I wouldn't speak to anyone, ever.
Life's too chuffin' short.

If you seriously think that Twitter post means a god-damned thing in the real world then you're beyond hope ..

I give up, I really do.

Give me strength :o
It was from the 2-0 at Oakwell. Just pointing the hypocrisy to say we had quality players and now the team isn't good enough, it's a poor excuse.
Deleted User 728

Christ, get a grip man.

I didn't "haul you through coals" ..

This is what I actually said :
SW, I respect your views as much as ever but please, please, please stop using insulting nicknames for people.
I don't know whether you read anything in here during your non-posting six week sabbatical but we've been trying to clamp down on such derogatory terms because we'd like to think this forum is above childish name-calling.

Please just refer to the person by their name or position in the club from now on.
Notice the words "respect" and "please" (used four times).
I think it was a polite reminder and nothing more.

And no, this isn't a joke.

We've got better things to do with our time than keep saying the same things over and over.

It's over to you all now : keep it clean, respectful and fun if you can ..
Deleted User 728

SG90 wrote: It was from the 2-0 at Oakwell. Just pointing the hypocrisy to say we had quality players and now the team isn't good enough, it's a poor excuse.

Do my posts show up in here ??

It's a cheap stunt to use half a sentence to hang the man by, nothing more.
swindonwhite

Post by swindonwhite »

This is a great idea-Cant think of anything really nasty to say-great to be back though on the only Leeds forum worth there salt. I do think that Rigger & co should keep there eye on posts that drags us down to the serious low depths of less desirable forums-remember this is a family forum.