HECK BASHING - a mod-free zone - say what you like ..

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Heckingbottom Is he the Man??

Post by Another Northern Soul »

rigger wrote:
SG90 wrote: It was from the 2-0 at Oakwell. Just pointing the hypocrisy to say we had quality players and now the team isn't good enough, it's a poor excuse.

Do my posts show up in here ??

It's a cheap stunt to use half a sentence to hang the man by, nothing more.
Well said, Rigger, this thread definitely in the reckoning for lowest barrel scraping ever on this forum :lol:
SG90
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Re: HECK BASHING - a mod-free zone - say what you like ..

Post by SG90 »

Well if I can't use the results, his results at Barnsley, our results under TC, his subs, his line ups, his excuses to make a point, then what can I?
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

SG90 wrote:Well if I can't use the results, his results at Barnsley, our results under TC, his subs, his line ups, his excuses to make a point, then what can I?
SG90 : you're not stupid so why use a cut-up Tweet like that to justify your point ?? You're better than that ..

As I said previously, anyone can be made to look a chump if their words are taken out of context like that.
It's not clever, it's pathetic.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Jesus H Christ what is happening to this forum ? It's almost as if it's a war between the Mods and the members. What a sad day for LUFCTALK in my opinion. I'm not going to get dragged into this, there's more to life than Leeds United. I will leave it to you all to continue your 'debate'
SG90

Post by SG90 »

rigger wrote:
SG90 wrote:Well if I can't use the results, his results at Barnsley, our results under TC, his subs, his line ups, his excuses to make a point, then what can I?
SG90 : you're not stupid so why use a cut-up Tweet like that to justify your point ?? You're better than that ..

As I said previously, anyone can be made to look a chump if their words are taken out of context like that.
It's not clever, it's pathetic.
Maybe it was stupid, but I'm tired of hearing how rubbish the team is all the time when they're not.
Deleted User 728

The team is as good as their league position.

I'd say we're very, very average.
We had a good run, then a poor one, then a goodish one, then a poorish one, then a steady slide down the table to where we are now.

We're neither rubbish nor great.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Do you guys know that the Mods moderate this site giving their own time to do so. This has always been a family orientated forum unlike other forums where obscenity is almost welcomed. If you don't agree with any of the moderating then let me know but the people who were chosen for that particular role were because it was felt they were the best for the job. This thread is turning into a war zone where infantile name calling has crept in, the easiest thing if you don't agree with someone is put forward a well thought out response & that will be answered with a response it deserves.
Winner of the Europa League
SG90

Post by SG90 »

I've got no problems with any of the mods :thumbup:
Deleted User 728

SG90 wrote:I've got no problems with any of the mods :thumbup:
Deleted User 1076

Post by Deleted User 1076 »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Do you guys know that the Mods moderate this site giving their own time to do so. This has always been a family orientated forum unlike other forums where obscenity is almost welcomed. If you don't agree with any of the moderating then let me know but the people who were chosen for that particular role were because it was felt they were the best for the job. This thread is turning into a war zone where infantile name calling has crept in, the easiest thing if you don't agree with someone is put forward a well thought out response & that will be answered with a response it deserves.
Sorry, but I've never bought this argument and it only gets brought up when mods are getting called out. The best thing you can do is what you've done with this thread because up to press the moderation has been inconsistent at best."Useless Phil" gets edited, "MR Loser" doesn't, just gets warned and "Fat Sam" gets a pass, despite being quoted by a mod, so what conclusion can we draw? The mods are acting against anyone who is anti Mr Paul "Not at all useless" Heckingbottom. Is that a fair assessment? Probably not, but the fans and members are not happy and you are going to fight a losing battle defending him.