2018/19 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: 2018/19 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Club's hoping to get 2 or 3 players in this week.
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Blackman should be confirmed on Monday, whilst Phil Hay has said we're working on another premier league loan and we're close to signing a player from the championship.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

SiMamu wrote:Blackman should be confirmed on Monday, whilst Phil Hay has said we're working on another premier league loan and we're close to signing a player from the championship.
And there's us fretting!! A player from the Championship is interesting, considering it's highly unlikely to be Vydra, I wonder who it might be, any ideas anyone?
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Wigan White »

SiMamu wrote:Blackman should be confirmed on Monday, whilst Phil Hay has said we're working on another premier league loan and we're close to signing a player from the championship.

Wonder if the Premier league loan is the young Argentinian centre half from Spurs, Juan Foyth
sgt_pooly
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by sgt_pooly »

Wigan White wrote:

Wonder if the Premier league loan is the young Argentinian centre half from Spurs, Juan Foyth
Hopefully.

A CB and a striker must be a priority.
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

DominanceUK wrote:
And there's us fretting!! A player from the Championship is interesting, considering it's highly unlikely to be Vydra, I wonder who it might be, any ideas anyone?[/quote

Jonathan Kodjia
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

dlw10 wrote:
DominanceUK wrote:
And there's us fretting!! A player from the Championship is interesting, considering it's highly unlikely to be Vydra, I wonder who it might be, any ideas anyone?[/quote

Jonathan Kodjia
Too old :P
baggie192
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by baggie192 »

rigger wrote:Spoke to a colleague this morning who's an Oxford fan and he told me that Roofe started out at WBA.

I didn't know that.
Makes sense to sign him back, I guess.

£7m please :D
That all true That idiot Pulis sold him. He should have been in our first team, but, there wasn't a super expensive DM that Pulis didn't love so most of our budget went on them. They don't score goals though. This is just me saying this and I'm no way ITK or anything. If we want him as badly as it's been reported. I could see us offering more than £7m 9ish maybe double figures
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

I could see us offering more than £7m 9ish maybe double figures
Personally i would drive him there myself if you make a double digit offer. Not sure what the fascination is with the lad tbh. He's nowhere near consistent enough, has 1 good game and 3 bad. We still don't seem to know is best position. Lets hope your instincts prove right Baggy. We could do with the cash. :thumbup:
baggie192
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by baggie192 »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:
I could see us offering more than £7m 9ish maybe double figures
Personally i would drive him there myself if you make a double digit offer. Not sure what the fascination is with the lad tbh. He's nowhere near consistent enough, has 1 good game and 3 bad. We still don't seem to know is best position. Lets hope your instincts prove right Baggy. We could do with the cash. :thumbup:
Before Pulis flogged him he was doing really well under Moore and Shan in the PL2 squad. Now that the likes of Chadli will move on. Moore knows he can work with Roofe. That why I think we'll be agressive in pursuit. It'll probably be an "Undisclosed" if it happens I hope the cash get you a decent replacement (if we do buy him)