2018/19 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 5081

Re: 2018/19 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

kk_white wrote:Did anyone from the club actually say he was being sold or it was being considered?

It's just the usual 'interest' from other clubs as far as I can see. That happens to most players, even the xxxx ones :crazy:
Not as yet: But as Leeds fans over the past 15 years we have been consigned to obscurity and the selling of our prized assets under our noses by all of the owners including radz. Some are so sick and tired of it all and need someone with a bloody backbone to say enough is enough. Xxxx the whole Ridsdale caution approach and just go for it. I'm tired of the drama of Leeds Utd. I am tired of been easy pickings. surely you loyal fans can understand. We are one of the biggest clubs in the WORLD not just in England and we have been exploited for far too long. In truth we are lucky that we have such a huge older fan base or else we would be a club like Rochdale now. no offense to Rochdale i'm sure they are a fine club in their own regards. but you know what i mean.

I have always been a passionate fan of LUFC and it ignites a buring flame that not even a woman can get close to (besides its different anyhow) This was my first love and i long to see the team that gave me so much happiness over the years and xxxxxxx too much sorrow (for many reasons) get back to where they are competitive within the top tier. Fifteen years is a generation of young kids being inspired by Manure, Chelski and Citeh and a flutter of Arsenal. This is not the time to sell off your prized assets. This is the time to get tough and say to those who wish to buy them..... If you want him give me an offer you can't refuse. Tottenham, Liverscum and Man City have been reported to being interested in Clarke. These are 3 of the top teams in England and all it takes is a youngster who isn't supported well by his club to get his head turned and events take their own proceedings. We need to say NO and that's it. Radz among others have sold top talents who were doing well and never really invested in team affairs afterwards.

^^^Edited for offensive language, please remember this is meant to be a friendly forum and viewed by all ages.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

CorkWhite wrote:
kk_white wrote:Did anyone from the club actually say he was being sold or it was being considered?

It's just the usual 'interest' from other clubs as far as I can see. That happens to most players, even the xxxx ones :crazy:
Not as yet: But as Leeds fans over the past 15 years we have been consigned to obscurity and the selling of our prized assets under our noses by all of the owners including radz. Some are so sick and tired of it all and need someone with a bloody backbone to say enough is enough. Xxxx the whole Ridsdale caution approach and just go for it. I'm tired of the drama of Leeds Utd. I am tired of been easy pickings. surely you loyal fans can understand. We are one of the biggest clubs in the WORLD not just in England and we have been exploited for far too long. In truth we are lucky that we have such a huge older fan base or else we would be a club like Rochdale now. no offense to Rochdale i'm sure they are a fine club in their own regards. but you know what i mean.

I have always been a passionate fan of LUFC and it ignites a buring flame that not even a woman can get close to (besides its different anyhow) This was my first love and i long to see the team that gave me so much happiness over the years and xxxxxxx too much sorrow (for many reasons) get back to where they are competitive within the top tier. Fifteen years is a generation of young kids being inspired by Manure, Chelski and Citeh and a flutter of Arsenal. This is not the time to sell off your prized assets. This is the time to get tough and say to those who wish to buy them..... If you want him give me an offer you can't refuse. Tottenham, Liverscum and Man City have been reported to being interested in Clarke. These are 3 of the top teams in England and all it takes is a youngster who isn't supported well by his club to get his head turned and events take their own proceedings. We need to say NO and that's it. Radz among others have sold top talents who were doing well and never really invested in team affairs afterwards.

^^^Edited for offensive language, please remember this is meant to be a friendly forum and viewed by all ages.
We all know the history but as KK states nothing official so it's pointless waving our arms about and panicking.
History also tells us 90+%,of transfer rumours prove fake more so if in the Manchester loving newspapers like the Mirror or Mail.

I'm certain other clubs would be interested in Clarke he's a big prospect so can't blame them but personally doubt he will be going anywhere soon.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Apologies, thought I had edited the word :oops:
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

kk_white wrote:

Apologies, thought I had edited the word :oops:
I could be wrong but don't think it was your post that was edited KK, think it was language in Cork Whites reply.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Casilla confirmed :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Austin91
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by Austin91 »

Barlow Boy wrote:Casilla confirmed :thumbup:
Great news! Nice bit of competition for BPF. Might be too soon for Stoke, but i wonder who'll be in net for Rotherham...
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Barlow Boy wrote:Casilla confirmed :thumbup:
Now that's a statement of intent. I'll admit it I'm genuinely excited about this season.

WGUAFC :lol:
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Winner of the Europa League
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :D :D :D
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay