2018/19 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
swindonwhite
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Re: 2018/19 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Post by swindonwhite »

SCOTTISH LEEDS wrote:
rigger wrote:
swindonwhite wrote:Do you work for Leeds= what a load of crap- when we miss out on automatic promotion will you be so clever then -We have lost Saiz-not replaced-we have lost Baker not replaced-about 7 first squad injured In two minds as to tear up my ticket for tonight - train-hotel-ticket costing me nigh on £150 feck them all'
In the real world there's a full rainbow of colours - and more beyond that if you're an animal - and there's all kinds of light and shade : it's wonderful.

I love waking up every day and smelling (literally) the coffee as it brews and I wonder about my day .. even if it is 3.30am and I'm half an hour away from starting work.
We live very cushy lives in the western world and we support a fantastic football club, steeped in history.

Nothing is black and white.
Ever.

.. well, apart from a piano keyboard .. a newspaper .. er .. some penguins, maybe.
Most zebras are actually dark brown and white if you look carefully and a lot of those penguins have flashes of yellow on their beaks.
Would love to know what it is you put in youre coffee & the worlds not such a wonderful place just ask darling tobys parents.
Anyway.
I digress.

This is what happened :

1. A young player with potential was linked to our club
2. A large potential fee was mooted
3. A delay took place that ultimately scuppered any potential loan move
4. You've made potentially the biggest over-reaction to anything posted on this board in 2019

It's not "a joke" or "a load of crap" and you are a million miles from "tearing up" your ticket.
It's a mildly irritating situation.

We don't know how good the player is ... everything you're raging about is potential and we have an academy full of kids with that.

:clap: :clap:
swindonwhite
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by swindonwhite »

I would love to know what it is you put in youre coffee this morning & the worlds not such a wonderful place just ask darling Tobys parents.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

swindonwhite wrote:there is little or none being shown on this forum except from yours truly.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's other ways to show "passion" than flying off the handle on the internet.

What you're saying, in a very trolling way, is that you care more than anyone else.

I'm not even going to dignify your implication with a response because it's ridiculous.
Deleted User 728

swindonwhite wrote:I would love to know what it is you put in youre coffee this morning & the worlds not such a wonderful place just ask darling Tobys parents.

That's despicable.

Not potentially offensive : actually bloody offensive to bring that child's name into your argument.

Shame on you.

Unforgiveable.
Grow up.

Jesus.
What's the matter with you ??

:evil:
Deleted User 5081

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

swindonwhite wrote:I would love to know what it is you put in youre coffee this morning & the worlds not such a wonderful place just ask darling Tobys parents.
Swindon not being funny here, but you are completely over reacting, get a grip of yourself man, Rigger mentioned the rainbow and he is right it isn't all black and white. Life is a box of roses Swindon, put your hand in without looking and you'll get a nice surprise each time.

Then again you could also go on a treasure hunt in the park which you might find the time to relax and see things a little more clearly.

We get why you're frustrated and i normally wouldn't say this but you do need to control those anger issues.
Deleted User 728

Swindonwhite has been suspended from the forum for two weeks.

If you need an explanation, read the post above or PM me, but I think it should be patently obvious.

This is a football forum where we discuss our club, broader views on the game itself and the world in general as we see fit.
That post was not appropriate in any way, shape or form.

UPDATE : the ban is now permanent.
It's not the first time Swindonwhite's caused disruption on the forum, although in this case he probably caused enough offence to be banned outright anyway.
white viz
Brian McDermott's optician

Post by white viz »

Totally out of order SW using the little guy’s name in any argument.
Deleted User 5081

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

rigger wrote:Swindonwhite has been suspended from the forum for two weeks.

If you need an explanation, read the post above or PM me, but I think it should be patently obvious.

This is a football forum where we discuss our club, broader views on the game itself and the world in general as we see fit.
That post was not appropriate in any way, shape or form.
I have to say Rigger, That was a very diplomatic way of dealing with it. As i said in my own post i think he needs time to cool down and reflect of what he said. It wasn't appropriate at all.
Shadwell White
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by Shadwell White »

We’ll have Bamford and Brown in a few weeks and all this will be forgotten, can’t wait to see them play. In fact our bench this week could have Phillips, Douglas, Clarke and Bamford on it. Looks pretty good to me MOT
MyNameIsMark
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by MyNameIsMark »

Yeah, well handled, Rigger.

That guy needs to calm himself down. Talk about a HUGE over-reaction that quickly turned offensive & totally unnecessary. It seems trying to be lighthearted with him just rattled his cage even more. Passion, my arse. Maybe I'm wrong here but it always seems to be him putting a downer on things. I'm far from the eternal optimist but jeez! Get a grip!!

Top of the table. Players coming back in. Izzy on the verge (please!!) Quality keeper signed. In Bielsa we trust. Roll on tomorrow!!