Heckingbottom has left the building.

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Heckingbottom has left the building.

Post by Barlow Boy »

saintjimmy wrote:I’ve said before we’re not a million miles away at all and I’m very much looking forward to the coming season, but then again aren’t we all .

MOT
Agree with this.

For me, we are 6 good players short, and a very good head coach/manager. Hopefully, the latter is sorted early next week.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Heckingbottom was seen in a Bradford restaurant yesterday seen talking to the Bradford City chairman, good luck to him...
Winner of the Europa League
SG90
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by SG90 »

saintjimmy wrote:I’ve said before we’re not a million miles away at all and I’m very much looking forward to the coming season, but then again aren’t we all .
Yeah I've been saying this for months. Add Hernandez, Bartley, Diogo Goncalves and an experienced CM and we are good to go, even for automatic. This league really isn't anything special and a lot of clubs are bound by ffp restrictions this year. This is probably our best chance in years.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

According to The Mirror if Leeds had sacked PH before June 1st then the severance would have been £1m after June 1st it dropped to £500k. Still not bad work if you can get it.
saintjimmy
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by saintjimmy »

SG90 wrote:
Yeah I've been saying this for months. Add Hernandez, Bartley, Diogo Goncalves and an experienced CM and we are good to go, even for automatic. This league really isn't anything special and a lot of clubs are bound by ffp restrictions this year. This is probably our best chance in years.
Yeah SG it’s all falling into place for us to give it a go this year , time to be brave but prepared too , there will be a couple of dark horses and the yearly team that comes from left field but I definitely feel we could be up there if we get this summer right .

MOT
blackbox2342
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by blackbox2342 »

Zidane is 50/1.

Yeah me either.
Grumpy
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by Grumpy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:According to The Mirror if Leeds had sacked PH before June 1st then the severance would have been £1m after June 1st it dropped to £500k. Still not bad work if you can get it.
Which will make him hate us even more! (Not that he wouldn't have guessed the reason for not being 'released' earlier).
+15
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by +15 »

apparently Gustavo Munua is now in the running.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/06/04/tw ... contender/
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

+15 wrote:apparently Gustavo Munua is now in the running.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/06/04/tw ... contender/
Again never heard of him but looks like yet another cheap option will Radz ever learn ?
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin