Heckingbottom has left the building.

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Heckingbottom has left the building.

Post by NottinghamWhite »

There’s a few comments on here that haven’t lasted the test of time.
Winner of the Europa League
dunboyne white
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by dunboyne white »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote: Looking at this another way, could it be a possibility that the club thinks we already have the quality players (Orta's rough diamonds) and its the coach who has let them down. Then Hey Presto, we employ this so called best coach in the world and he polishes the players into solid sparkly diamonds. And Orta was right all along?
Reading this thread in hindsight is absolutely fascinating. And how spot on was this!
Deleted User 10260

Post by Deleted User 10260 »

dunboyne white wrote:
Viduka Hits The Mark wrote: Looking at this another way, could it be a possibility that the club thinks we already have the quality players (Orta's rough diamonds) and its the coach who has let them down. Then Hey Presto, we employ this so called best coach in the world and he polishes the players into solid sparkly diamonds. And Orta was right all along?
Reading this thread in hindsight is absolutely fascinating. And how spot on was this!
Great call and spot on.
Deleted User 10260

Post by Deleted User 10260 »

Davycc wrote:
isrodger wrote:Whilst Bielsa would be an exciting appointment I just fear his knowledge of the championship and the type of players that are required in the championship reduce his chances of success, much like Sven at leicster.

Big Sam, Bruce and McCarthy would hit the ground running, although I detest Bruce and I’m not sure McCarthy is that good!
This went well !
How wrong, gotta laugh at this one.