As a forum do we think BIELSA is the right man ?

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.

Is he

Yes he's the man
66%
I have my doubts
34%
I don't want him at the club
1%

Total votes: 137

Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: As a forum do we think Biesla is the right man ?

Post by Mr Russell »

Welcome in Mr Biesla!

We have our big name coach, its going to be a very interesting next couple of months as he goes through our squad, can see a few players gone within the 2-3 weeks.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Deleted User 5081

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

Mr Russell wrote:Welcome in Mr Biesla!

We have our big name coach, its going to be a very interesting next couple of months as he goes through our squad, can see a few players gone within the 2-3 weeks.
More importantly there will be some very good players replacing those he will get rid of. I think we should go for it fully and rip up this league now. We have to take the risk of getting back to where we know we should be. Can't keep harping on about Ridsdale and co's financial woes.
Deleted User 5081

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

Davycc wrote:First it was before Friday last week
Then on Monday
Definitely before the start of the World Cup
Now its tomorrow

JUST GET IT FECKING DONE FOR THE LOVE OF MIKE
He finally signed the contract after you naming MIKE, He must know the Mike you're on about. :D
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

CorkWhite wrote:
Mr Russell wrote:Welcome in Mr Biesla!

More importantly there will be some very good players replacing those he will get rid of. I think we should go for it fully and rip up this league now. We have to take the risk of getting back to where we know we should be. Can't keep harping on about Ridsdale and co's financial woes.
I hope your right about the good players coming in, agree its time to make a move and get out of this league, we've floated around this division for far too long, time to show some intent and signing Biesla is the start of what we all hope that this season will be it.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
blackbox2342
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by blackbox2342 »

Done deal! https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44460259

Time to strap ourselves in for a rollercoaster!

This must be a good sign he's going to be backed by Radz?
MOT1964
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by MOT1964 »

Pre-season has been very different for the Lille players this year. Not only did they work at the training ground but they also lived there.

Bielsa asked for about 20 "bungalows" to be built at their Domaine de Luchin headquarters.

"We started pre-season on 19 June," says Lille winger Anwar El Ghazi. "The first two days were tests and after that it was hardcore. We trained at 10am and second training was 6:30pm. We eat here, we sleep here and we do everything here.

"They're small bungalows, just a bedroom, air conditioning and electricity, that's all. If you want to take a shower you go to the changing room and we have a room with Playstation and table tennis.

"The coach said we had to be a family together and when you're eating together, sleeping next door to each other, you become a family. We are like brothers now."
I hope our players are making the most of their holidays :D
rss1969
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by rss1969 »

MOT1964 wrote:
Pre-season has been very different for the Lille players this year. Not only did they work at the training ground but they also lived there.

Bielsa asked for about 20 "bungalows" to be built at their Domaine de Luchin headquarters.

"We started pre-season on 19 June," says Lille winger Anwar El Ghazi. "The first two days were tests and after that it was hardcore. We trained at 10am and second training was 6:30pm. We eat here, we sleep here and we do everything here.

"They're small bungalows, just a bedroom, air conditioning and electricity, that's all. If you want to take a shower you go to the changing room and we have a room with Playstation and table tennis.

"The coach said we had to be a family together and when you're eating together, sleeping next door to each other, you become a family. We are like brothers now."
I hope our players are making the most of their holidays :D
I think that some of those holidays may be permanent!
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Brilliant news!
Rollercoaster mentioned earlier in thread. This could blow up spectacularly or be a match made in heaven - I'm confidently hopeful of the latter.
Whatever happens, it's the first time in years that the club have made a genuine, calculated and ballsy effort to get back up.
Welcome Mr B, we're with you all the way.
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Deebo
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: As a forum do we think BIELSA is the right man ?

Post by Deebo »

I give him 44 days....
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Re: As a forum do we think BIELSA is the right man ?

Post by kk white »

Sky Sports say 3 year deal. 1 year had been mentioned last week.
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay