New Kit 2018/19A

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: New Kit 2018/19A

Post by Barlow Boy »

Aaron wrote:I don't suppose if anyone who's been to the club shop knows what the stock is like? I was planning on getting the home shirt when I travel up Saturday. I'm a size large and they're sold out online - was wondering if that's the same case at the ground.
I can’t vouch for the sizes pal, but there are hundreds of shirts in the club shop.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Aaron wrote:I don't suppose if anyone who's been to the club shop knows what the stock is like? I was planning on getting the home shirt when I travel up Saturday. I'm a size large and they're sold out online - was wondering if that's the same case at the ground.
I can’t vouch for the sizes pal, but there are hundreds of shirts in the club shop.
If you are in the city centre first then try the Merrion and Trinity shops to see if they have them.
Enos
Giddy Kipper

Post by Enos »

Does anyone know how I can find an old 16/17 away shirt? I had a long sleeve version and it was damaged beyond repair. :oops: