New Kit 2018/19A

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Gilford_NI_Whites
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Re: New Kit 2018/19A

Post by Gilford_NI_Whites »

Are we keeping the badge?
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:Is that Messi second left?

Sorry about that. The lack of water is starting to get to me up here
Lack of beer more like ;)
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Wigan White »

Selby White wrote:
Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:Is that Messi second left?

Sorry about that. The lack of water is starting to get to me up here
Lack of beer more like ;)
I very much doubt VHTM suffers from that. :lol:
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

I don't know what you mean chaps.... Just a occasional sherry at Christmas :shifty: :thumbup:
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Looks alright to me, wish the 32 red was a bit smaller is my only minor gripe.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

New Away kit:
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
cheffy007
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by cheffy007 »

Not a fan of the away kit. Looks like they will be doing a few laps on racing bikes as a warm up. :crazy:
For homemade pickles, chutneys and tomato ketchup, go to www.stuckinapickle.co.uk
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Bit busy for my liking...
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

cheffy007 wrote:Not a fan of the away kit. Looks like they will be doing a few laps on racing bikes as a warm up. :crazy:
Probably inspired by The Tour de Yorkshire :roll:
Winner of the Europa League
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

From the OS:-

Leeds United have unveiled the club's new away kit for the 2018/19 season and it is now available to pre-order online.

The striking new away strip will be worn for the very first time this Saturday when the squad take on Derby County at Pride Park live on Sky Sports - our first away game of the 2018/19 Sky Bet Championship season.

The new away shirt is navy blue in colour featuring a white club crest and a bold white 32Red logo. Across the front of the shirt and the sleeves there are bright flashes of electric yellow, white and sky blue.

The proud club motto 'Marching on Together' features on the reverse collar of the shirt with 'Leeds United' woven into the navy blue socks in white.

Official kit supplier Kappa features in the top left of the shirt with their distinctive Kappa omni-logo also featuring on the sleeve and the shorts. Official secondary shirt sponsor Clipper is also featured on the reverse of the shirt, all in white.

Our away goalkeeping kit for the new season is lime green featuring blue flashes across the front of the shirt. The club crest and 32Red feature in navy blue, along with the Kappa and Clipper logos.

The new away strip is a Kombat kit which is a regular fit, with hydro-way protection and an interlock fabric. They all feature a v-neck with inserts on the shoulders, on the sides and on the back. A Bodyfit Pro version featuring a high performance fabric, as used by the first-team players, is also available for purchase.

The standard fit replica shirt will be available in sizes XS to XXXXL and is priced at £50 for adults with shorts and socks at £25 and £12 respectively. The Bodyfit Pro shirts are also available for fans to purchase priced at £65 and they are available in sizes S to XXL.

Junior sizes are available at £40 with shorts available for £22 and socks at £10. A full junior kit package is available for £60, saving fans £12 on buying the items individually.

Little Leeds full-kit packs for our younger fans are available in various age groups, including 2/3 and 4/5 priced at £40 for the shirt, shorts and socks. For our very youngest fans we have Baby Kit Packs available from ages 3/6 months to 18/24 months.

The new away kit is now available to pre-order online only and will be on-sale towards the end of August; a date will be confirmed in due course. To pre-order the new Leeds United away kit, please click here.