Rotherham attendance

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Rotherham attendance

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Reading the thread on away tickets & how difficult it is to get them got me to thinking maybe home tickets will soon be hard to obtain. A quick check tells me as of 14:30 today only 1130 remain for the Rotherham game.
Winner of the Europa League
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Rotherham attendance

Post by Davycc »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Reading the thread on away tickets & how difficult it is to get them got me to thinking maybe home tickets will soon be hard to obtain. A quick check tells me as of 14:30 today only 1130 remain for the Rotherham game.
Bit pointless playing the "guess the attendance game" then :crazy:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
blackbox2342
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by blackbox2342 »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Reading the thread on away tickets & how difficult it is to get them got me to thinking maybe home tickets will soon be hard to obtain. A quick check tells me as of 14:30 today only 1130 remain for the Rotherham game.
If they keep up the performances ER will be packed.
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

From the OS:-

Don't miss out.

Over 32,000 tickets have now been sold for Saturday's Sky Bet Championship Yorkshire derby with Rotherham United.

This match is a ‘Category B’ fixture with tickets available from £26 adults, £21 concessions and £5 juniors.

The South Stand and all corners are now sold out and limited tickets remain in the East Stand Lower and West Stand.

The majority of the tickets that are still available are situated within the East Stand Upper.

Leeds have made a flying start to the season with victories over Stoke City, Derby County and Bolton Wanderers and will be looking for a repeat performance against the Millers.

The game against the side promoted from League One last season is the first Yorkshire derby of the 2018/19 campaign.

Our last meeting with the Millers came in January 2017, with Leeds United securing a 3-0 victory at Elland Road.

Supporters are advised to buy tickets as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Not sure these days what the capacity is, Wikipedia has it at 37890 but I'm sure after Bates made more corporate boxes in the east stand it's less than 36000. Anyone know ?
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

kk_white wrote:OS says the same:

https://www.leedsunited.com/club
Still am pretty sure that the east stand upper & south stand the capacity was reduced after putting in corporate boxes. Still the official site should know I suppose. ANS any ideas ?
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
kk_white wrote:OS says the same:

https://www.leedsunited.com/club
Still am pretty sure that the east stand upper & south stand the capacity was reduced after putting in corporate boxes. Still the official site should know I suppose. ANS any ideas ?
That's what I assumed too NW. Thought it was closer to 34,500.
I know back in Bates time the capacity was reduced to just over 34,000 due to the development work that was taking place, but I cant find anything else to say the final outcome.

Wasn't it slightly over 40,000 in our Premiership days?
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

31st March last season home to Bolton saw our highest attendance of the season 35,337 so I'm thinking around 36,000
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

NottinghamWhite wrote:31st March last season home to Bolton saw our highest attendance of the season 35,337 so I'm thinking around 36,000
Not sure of the figure but believe we lose somewhere in the region of 800 seats due to segregation.

And also to be totally full it requires the away team selling their allocation which is over 2,000.
Think the Bolton match was a home fans sell out but not sure if Bolton sold theirs.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.