Next 4 games

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Daz5
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Re: Next 4 games

Post by Daz5 »

Its Just like the start of last season with TC we could win all those
blackbox2342
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by blackbox2342 »

I'm feeling 2 wins, a draw and our first (dare I say) defeat. On that basis I'll go for 7 points.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

can see us getting between 7-10 pts from the next 4 games, really we should (have) to win our home games, need to get Elland Road back to being a fortress which it has not been for a while. Can see draws in the away games against Norwich and Swansea although i can see Swansea being a loss (not a good birthday present there). I do hope we are unbeaten after the 4 games though.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
ilkley62
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by ilkley62 »

blackbox2342 wrote:I'm feeling 2 wins, a draw and our first (dare I say) defeat. On that basis I'll go for 7 points.
Same for me, i'll take 7 points with 1 defeat in there
Emley White
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by Emley White »

Certainly capable of 12, be happy with 8 or more, double figures would be fantastic. An average of 2 pts per game over the season usually gets you promotion so on that basis we're 2 pts up already. If we keep ticking along getting pts every week I will be very happy. Winning the majority of our home games is key but this team will win a lot of away games I suspect. Exciting times, can't wait to see how it pans out.
new signing
Brian McDermott's optician

Post by new signing »

If you had offered me 2 points from Stoke and Derby before a ball was kicked id have taken it but somehow with good performances we managed 6 :shock:

Ignoring the Bolton game, won with what was effectively a second string team there is a lot of positive vibes around at the moment. The cynic in me cant help but shake the feeling a bump in the road is coming. I dont think that bump will be against Rotherham and i can actually see us really belting them.

Rotherham 4 nil to us
Swansea, i think we'll nick it 2-1
Norwich i think will be the first bump in the road and we'll draw 2-2
Middlesbrough i think is the major bump and we may lose 1 nil

So i think 5/12
blackbox2342

Post by blackbox2342 »

new signing wrote:If you had offered me 2 points from Stoke and Derby before a ball was kicked id have taken it but somehow with good performances we managed 6 :shock:

Ignoring the Bolton game, won with what was effectively a second string team there is a lot of positive vibes around at the moment. The cynic in me cant help but shake the feeling a bump in the road is coming. I dont think that bump will be against Rotherham and i can actually see us really belting them.

Rotherham 4 nil to us

So i think 5/12
Based on your match predictions you're at 7 points. I'd take that.
new signing
Brian McDermott's optician

Post by new signing »

blackbox2342 wrote:
new signing wrote:If you had offered me 2 points from Stoke and Derby before a ball was kicked id have taken it but somehow with good performances we managed 6 :shock:

Rotherham 4 nil to us

So i think 5/12
Based on your match predictions you're at 7 points. I'd take that.
whoops :crazy:
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

Ah Boys & Girls. :wave:

Glass half full, glass half empty - who the heck knows? :think:

All I want to say at this point is that there is room for more beer! :lolno:
Keep The Faith / WAL
saintjimmy

Post by saintjimmy »

Would gladly take 6 points from the next 4 games , we should beat Rotherham then on paper we have two tricky away games at Swansea and Norwich where a point apiece wouldn’t be shameful especially the swans game, but then a home game against Boro’ with the most experienced coach MB will have come up against and our first real test in my eyes, he’s a pain in the arse is Pulis and there seems to be a real edge creeping into this fixture so again a point may be a good one and leave us unbeaten at the first international break .

So 6 from 12 and anything more is a bonus , would be good to get a win against Boro’ having said that as we face another kind of test straight after the break in a trip to our dear friends Milwall.....