Championship Manager of the Month

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 5081

Re: Championship Manager of the Month

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

Davycc wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:We all need to stop being happy about this!!!! :P
Seconded, I can't be doing with all this upbeat crap .... I'm a Leeds fan after all.
Okay, That's it then..... I'm going to have to go to confession all over again..... Bless me Father for i have sinned..... Its been 15 years since my last Leeds United happiness. I tried to control it but the Bielsa demons got a hold of me and I was taken down a path of light and was met by many other confused and happy Leeds fans. Together we cheered and had a feeling of hope that this season could be a really enjoyable year for us.

Then all of a sudden I was drawn back to being a serious unhappy sod with no hope or happiness. The light changed to darkness and the other fans went into hibernation again and that was when it hit me. Some people are happy like a bird resting on a fresh pile of number 2s and don't want to get off it even when it gets cold for fear of change.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

CorkWhite wrote:
Davycc wrote:
Seconded, I can't be doing with all this upbeat crap .... I'm a Leeds fan after all.
Okay, That's it then..... I'm going to have to go to confession all over again..... Bless me Father for i have sinned..... Its been 15 years since my last Leeds United happiness. I tried to control it but the Bielsa demons got a hold of me and I was taken down a path of light and was met by many other confused and happy Leeds fans. Together we cheered and had a feeling of hope that this season could be a really enjoyable year for us.

Then all of a sudden I was drawn back to being a serious unhappy sod with no hope or happiness. The light changed to darkness and the other fans went into hibernation again and that was when it hit me. Some people are happy like a bird resting on a fresh pile of number 2s and don't want to get off it even when it gets cold for fear of change.
Thank you CW you just made me laugh and seriously cheered up my work day :lol: :lol:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Deleted User 5081

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

Mr Russell wrote:
CorkWhite wrote:
Davycc wrote:

Thank you CW you just made me laugh and seriously cheered up my work day :lol: :lol:
I'm happy to help your day start with a smile. :thumbup: