Pontus Jansson

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Pontus Jansson

Post by Davycc »

PockWhite wrote:
johnh wrote:
Davycc wrote:
johnh wrote:In 1963 I went training at Bracken Edge, Yorkshire Amateur's ground. After training I went to the maternity section at Leeds Infirmary to visit her indoors only to find that she had had the baby. It took many years before I heard the last of it! :shock:
Ahem... I was born 1963 ... you ever visit Belfast John :lol:

Not since 1962. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D :D :D :D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Grumpy
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by Grumpy »

I don’t know if or when Pontus (or his lawyer or the club on his behalf) has/will respond but I would bet that the FA/EFL would hold any announcement on punishment until Asa has had the baby. They would hate it if they imposed a ban which coincided with him being absent anyway for the birth of his firstborn.
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

Grumpy wrote:I don’t know if or when Pontus (or his lawyer or the club on his behalf) has/will respond but I would bet that the FA/EFL would hold any announcement on punishment until Asa has had the baby. They would hate it if they imposed a ban which coincided with him being absent anyway for the birth of his firstborn.
Astute shout :clap:
Keep The Faith / WAL
dhartley
Giddy Kipper

Post by dhartley »

Grumpy wrote:I don’t know if or when Pontus (or his lawyer or the club on his behalf) has/will respond but I would bet that the FA/EFL would hold any announcement on crazy bulk right now punishment until Asa has had the baby. They would hate it if they imposed a ban which coincided with him being absent anyway for the birth of his firstborn.
Couldn't agree more. FA/EFL is pretty smart and they would that kind of mistake.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

dhartley wrote:
Couldn't agree more. FA/EFL is pretty smart and they would that kind of mistake.
Welcome to the forum
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Jansson, or rather his wife, has had the baby.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Barlow Boy wrote:Jansson, or rather his wife, has had the baby.
I'm now imagining a cartoon (Daffy Duck era) of Pontus kissing, hugging, feeding and rocking the baby to sleep, before exiting the room, all at breakneck speed :D
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
judy
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by judy »

Don’t know if you’ve seen the picture of baby Bella, but she looks like she’s big for a newborn - must take after her dad!
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

Congrats to him and his family. I'm now going to be putting a bet on Jansson 1st goalscorer, nailed on!!
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Pontus suspended for one game, and a £1,000 fine, for his comments after the Brentford game.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.