Petition

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Petition

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Deleted User 728

Re: Petition

Post by Deleted User 728 »

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE :
Please put more info than that, mate - and anyone else thinking of posting something like this.

If you were a newbie, I would've closed this as it could link to anything, but for the sake of clarity this leads to a petition to "investigate" (whatever that means) Saturday's ref, Jeremy Simpson.

Personally, I think that's a bit too much.
Yes, he was awful but using the internet for this seems a bit too much like a witch-hunt in my eyes.
Deleted User 3150

Post by Deleted User 3150 »

I agree. A bit extreme this

A complaint from the club should be enough (If they deem it necessary)

:crazy:
Daz5
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Daz5 »

Enough said yes weve all had bad days !!
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

if we had a petition for every bad/crap referee we have ever had we'd be signing one every day :crazy:

He had a bad game, hopefully he will get demoted for his performance and thats the end of it.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

End this please, everyone. We're appearing desperate.... Every club finds reasons to complain almost every game.
If we are good enough, we'll see it through. 46 games is a show of resolve, not a show of should/could have been.
MOT!
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

Not signing. Yes the ref made some bad decisions, but I don't think it was bias, just ineptitude. The pen can easily be criticised from video, but from the ref's viewpoint at the time it may have seemed genuine. Definitely inconsistent with decisions but as stated if the club want to complain, they will.

If a couple of near misses had gone in, like the shot off the crossbar, and we'd won - would people still be up in arms? Have faith this will spur the team on to do better.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Ref had a bad day - end of.
I once played against Don Revie.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Did what I usually do after a game and am running out of articles to read, I hit the oppositions forum. Brentfords match discussion must be made up of at least 50% digs at how we Leeds fan complain/expect/grasp at any straw etc on our forum,s no particular forum mentioned but being the biggest and best I'm sure they trawled us .

I felt/feel as aggrieved as everyone else about the game but sorry SL this does look like desperation. The -15pts was massive and deserved the complaints etc but this is one game where we really did get a hopeless/clueless ref, we and other sides will get one again sometime.

Bit of a break now and we'll come out and smash Blackburn. :thumbup: :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

He was crap though. 100,000 signatures and it gets debated in the House of Commons.. Come on lads...Forget Brexit! :shifty: :angel: