Leeds United v Scum in Oz

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Leeds United v Scum in Oz

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Australia is brilliant but very expensive for us, great if you have relatives out there but we found hotels, food & drink very expensive. I'm sure will plenty will but be warned it ain't cheap.
Winner of the Europa League
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Will second that NW we had free accommodation but everything else was so expensive, silly things like a bar of chocolate or an ice cream never mind eating or drinking out.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Davycc wrote:Will second that NW we had free accommodation but everything else was so expensive, silly things like a bar of chocolate or an ice cream never mind eating or drinking out.
Don't get me wrong loved it out there but it was pricey, Because of the number of diverse restaurants we ate out every night, probably could have done it cheaper but if you're going that far then you have to do it.
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

dlw10

Post by dlw10 »

PockWhite wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:My daughter and boyfriend will be living in Oz around that time, I wonder if they fancy a guest for a week or two :D

Is dlw10's lad still in Australia ?
Nope, he's back int UK now.

Was based in Perth anorl for a wee while.
Yep he's back here with his lady who is from Perth.. not to mention Zinny the dog also born in Perth! We are looking to arrange a trip for the Perth game so that Ashleigh (Mark's partner) could visit family during the trip. Mark has already established that there is a West Coast Eagles game the next day after the Man U game so Iit looks like it will be a goer! Looking for ways to persuade Mrs W.... well, it's our anniversary on 14th July!!!!!
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

I don't know about you? but i'd do anything for a Castlemaine XXXX, oh and what's that other quality stuff they love over there.... Fosters that's it. :shifty:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Just seen that tickets are from £40 each...
ChilwellWhite

Post by ChilwellWhite »

There certainly seems to be a lot of intrest around the boards regarding this game.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Just seen that a few lads will be representing Nottingham Whites at this fixture :thumbup:
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:I don't know about you? but i'd do anything for a Castlemaine XXXX, oh and what's that other quality stuff they love over there.... Fosters that's it. :shifty:
You know the funny thing is that no Aussies actually drink Fosters that is why we send it overseas. In my 28+ years I've never seen it in any pub/club.

XXXX should tell you what that beer is like! Queenslanders love the stuff apparently.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.