Leicester attendance

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Leicester attendance

Post by NottinghamWhite »

With 2 bumper crowds over the Christmas period and an average so far at home this season of 25713 what is an acceptable crowd for our next home game versus Leicester. Will yesterday's result have dampened the enthusiasm or will new signings make up for that result. Me I think that Leicester who are on a role at the moment will bring a lot so a crowd of 23567 is my prediction.
Winner of the Europa League
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Re: Leicester attendance

Post by Aces »

I think Leicester will attract a good crowd of at least 25,000
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

30,000 plus is my guess......I think many will see it as our last chance saloon, get beat up in that one and everyone will put their money away until next season.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Isn't there some sort of ticket offer for this one ?, but then again it's on SKY which will put people off even paying the 'offer' price.

I'd go late 20k's, but with a good travelling support we might scrape into the 30k's.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

NottinghamWhite says 23567 but I can't go, so that's 23566. :D I agree dlw10, last chance saloon, around 30K but if we put in a poor performance then we will be back down to 20K.
I once played against Don Revie.
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

Barlow Boy wrote:Isn't there some sort of ticket offer for this one ?, but then again it's on SKY which will put people off even paying the 'offer' price.

I'd go late 20k's, but with a good travelling support we might scrape into the 30k's.
The offer is all parts of the ground are the same price, so I think it's 26 quid everywhere.
18longleeds
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by 18longleeds »

do well to hit 25000, it is on the tele and performances of late have not been great. Think it would depend on the result at Sheffield saturday another poor one wont help either. Im there glutton for punishment.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

28000 for this game even if its on the TV
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Looney4Leeds
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by Looney4Leeds »

I think it will depend on how the next 10 days pan out and whether we have made any decent signings to get us excited.... :shifty:
KEEP CALM & MARCH ON TOGETHER!
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

If we get 25000 on saturday i will be amazed.