Spygate

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: Spygate

Post by PockWhite »

I didn't see them, but apparently Bent & Andrews were spouting complete nonsense in the Sky pundit box last night?
This is maybe a bit more of a balanced and sensible pundit's review of things?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... pocritical
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Andrews is my #1 disliked pundit right now : he's even more annoying than that perma-cretin Robbie Savage and I never thought I'd say that about anyone ..

His voice, his hair, his face, his views .. it's just so utterly irritating I actually get physically tense when I see him on there.
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

I have yet to see anything tangible in any rules that says what has taken place is in any way wrong. A load of Hoo Hah about someone going and watching a bunch of blokes kicking footballs around on a bit of ground.

BTW a spy is:
1. One who secretly collects information concerning the enemies of a government or group.
2. One who secretly collects information for a business about one or more of its competitors.
3. One who secretly keeps watch on another or others.

Where is the secret? Who is hiding anything?

Frank Lampard in acting like he has looks like a complete div and novice that he is

Also, I think the Club needs to handle what has happened very, very carefully. Giving Marcelo a rollicking, publicly or otherwise might well cause the bloke to walk.

We are Leeds after all and things have obviously been too steady and too calm so the itchy finger on the self destruct button needs some action. :thumbdown:
Keep The Faith / WAL
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

PhoenixUnited wrote:Giving Marcelo a rollicking, publicly or otherwise might well cause the bloke to walk.
My reaction too, when I read it.

How Leeds United would it be for him to not come in on Monday morning and be on a plane back to Buenos Aires instead ??
PhoenixUnited

Post by PhoenixUnited »

rigger wrote:Andrews is my #1 disliked pundit right now : he's even more annoying than that perma-cretin Robbie Savage and I never thought I'd say that about anyone ..

His voice, his hair, his face, his views .. it's just so utterly irritating I actually get physically tense when I see him on there.
Andrews is a prize one I agree but in my book just ahead of him is that failed ex-Leeds United footballer Don Goodman. That tool never misses an opportunity to get a dig in.

It will be interesting how many commentators will NOT mention this ridiculous business on the very many occasions that SKY will cover our matches.
Keep The Faith / WAL
PhoenixUnited

Post by PhoenixUnited »

Barlow Boy wrote:Club statement.....

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/team-n ... -statement
Oh my days! The way I read this is that Marcelo has done something dishonest and lacking integrity. :wtf:

Andrea Radrizzani has apologised to Mel Morris for............. (no idea) which is shorthand for Marcelo is sold down the river by Radrizzani! :wtf: :wtf:

Like I said this is an example of Leeds trying to jump into the abyss - again! :sick:
Keep The Faith / WAL
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

This is kid's playground stuff. When Lverpool's fans violently attacked Man City's coach they received just a slap on the wrist from UEFA. A fine, which is loose change for them.
I once played against Don Revie.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Winner of the Europa League
SG90
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by SG90 »

Interesting how legends like Gazza, Owen, Le Tiss, Gary Neville are saying it's nothing, yet journeymen and irrelevant journos are trying to turn it in to something over nothing. Desperate for attention.

As for Derby fans bleating about morals, what points deduction did they get for cancelling the game against Cardiff last season?
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

January 10th remember the date
We're in the bushes 'cos they'd locked the gate
Big fat Frank said "it just ain't right "
Not that it mattered as Derby were sh!te
Winner of the Europa League