Home to Norwich City

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Home to Norwich City

Post by Barlow Boy »

I know I’ve said this on other threads RSS, but there are always tickets flying around on Twitter, Adam Pope or Noel Whelan generally retweet the original post, there are generally away tickets on offer too. All of these are at face value from what I’ve seen.

Obviously, you’d have to be very careful not to get scammed, and I can’t vouch for any of them, but it’s an option.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

From Facebook :lol:

Has anyone got 14 tickets for the Norwich game all sat together in the South Stand? Willing to pay face value and a ‘booking fee’ of £2 per ticket. Will accept if they are 7 and 7 over two rows as long as we can still turn around and talk. Tia
Winner of the Europa League
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

NottinghamWhite wrote:From Facebook :lol:

Has anyone got 14 tickets for the Norwich game all sat together in the South Stand? Willing to pay face value and a ‘booking fee’ of £2 per ticket. Will accept if they are 7 and 7 over two rows as long as we can still turn around and talk. Tia
Please say Tia is taking the p*** :lol: :clap:
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

kk_white wrote:

Nonot really KK we just got 12 together and one for the mutt AND the Stewards are bringing him a bowl of water at half time.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
rss1969
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by rss1969 »

Barlow Boy wrote:I know I’ve said this on other threads RSS, but there are always tickets flying around on Twitter, Adam Pope or Noel Whelan generally retweet the original post, there are generally away tickets on offer too. All of these are at face value from what I’ve seen.

Obviously, you’d have to be very careful not to get scammed, and I can’t vouch for any of them, but it’s an option.
Cheers BB. I will have a look and see what is about.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Davycc wrote:
kk_white wrote:

Nonot really KK we just got 12 together and one for the mutt AND the Stewards are bringing him a bowl of water at half time.
And so they should Davy ;)
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay