Can you recall?

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Can you recall?

Post by Aces »

Just where you placed our beloved Leeds Utd ending up in the league at the end of this season?

And where do you think they will end up now, with our two new signings? :thumbup:

I think I said about 8th or 9th. But I now predict ....... 5th place and getting to the play off finals. :thumbup:

I think we will just miss out this year, but get automatic promotion next year.

Can you recall your guess and where do you think we will end up now?
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Re: Can you recall?

Post by Aces »

This is my actual league table predictions below, I'm surprised I said we would finish 6th, I think on another thread I said 8th or 9th.

Just put your teams in the order you think they will finish, for Leeds, I'm hoping they finish in a play off position.

1. QPR
2. Wigan Athletic
3. Watford
4. Reading
5. Birmingham City
6. Leeds United
7. Blackburn
8. Leicester
9. Middlesbrough
10. Bolton
11. Blackpool
12. Derby
13. Nottingham Forest
14. Brighton
15. Burnley
16. Ipswich
17. Huddersfield Town
18. Sheffield Wed
19. Barnsley
20. Bournemouth
21. Charlton
22. Doncaster
23. Millwall
24. Yeovil
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Are we re-predicting now that we're at the halfway mark?
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

SiMamu wrote:Are we re-predicting now that we're at the halfway mark?
It's not a game as such, I was getting a bit excited with the two new signings and obviously they haven't played yet, but I have seen both of them play and I think they will be good additions to our side and I wondered if anyone else who had predicted us finishing in a certain position in the league, wanted to revise their prediction. It's more of a discussion of where the team is heading, up for me ....... Or ...... Ddddddddd..... Can't bring myself to say the D word. :silent:
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Aces wrote:
It's not a game as such, I was getting a bit excited with the two new signings and obviously they haven't played yet, but I have seen both of them play and I think they will be good additions to our side and I wondered if anyone else who had predicted us finishing in a certain position in the league, wanted to revise their prediction. It's more of a discussion of where the team is heading, up for me ....... Or ...... Ddddddddd..... Can't bring myself to say the D word. :silent:
I think I predicted 9th last time, I think we'll finish 7th now.
Deleted User 496

Post by Deleted User 496 »

8th.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Aces wrote:Just where you placed our beloved Leeds Utd ending up in the league at the end of this season?

And where do you think they will end up now, with our two new signings? :thumbup:

I think I said about 8th or 9th. But I now predict ....... 15th place and not getting to the play off finals. :thumbup:

I think we will just miss out this year, but get automatic promotion next year.

Can you recall your guess and where do you think we will end up now?
Just done a slight edit above. :roll:
Deleted User 2299

Post by Deleted User 2299 »

SiMamu wrote:
Aces wrote:
And now? :lol:
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Nesslin wrote:
SiMamu wrote:
Aces wrote:
I edited my original post from 5th to 15th after today's thrashing. :shock:
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Nesslin wrote:
SiMamu wrote:
Aces wrote:
24th ;)

Nah, back to 9th.