Kitchen Design Glasgow

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 728

Re: Kitchen Design Glasgow

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Blimey.
They're getting further away with every post.
If they ever reach Southampton I may check them out :D
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Blimey .... It's a bit desperate someon going to the lengths of joining the forum to get their advert on here, lol.

I remember when I tried to join, I tried about 6 times and it kept saying No! That's why my name is Aces, I had put in Leeds Aces 6 times and in the end up I got so tired of trying I just put in Aces to shorten the pain and ...... You've guessed it, it let me join, lol.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Funny the way the net works sometimes, and some of the things you see. I love reading the papers online and always check out the Guardian site as well as the Independent and the Telegraph's front page for Matt's daily cartoon - you can't generally access more unless you subscribe (same with the Murdoch papers too).
The best bit about some of the stories is reading the comments below.
The Guardian especially come up with a lot of "Top Ten .." articles, particularly in the culture section, and some of the 11., 12., 13., etc added by readers below are hilarious.

But without fail the first post is always some sheeyite from someone claiming their aunty makes $500+ per day from home by doing X.
I'm pretty sure they're automated bots and the software is set up to respond to anything posted on certain sites because I often get them on my own blog as comments. Luckily wordpress asks you to approve them before they go live - I just wish the media sites would install that feature too !