SEASON TICKETS 19-20

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: SEASON TICKETS 19-20

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Limited number of Season Tickets on sale from Thursday.

Due to popular demand we can confirm that a limited amount of Season Tickets for the 2019/20 campaign will go on sale online from 10.30am tomorrow (Thursday 11 April 2019).

During the renewal period a record 96 per cent of Season Ticket Holders secured their seat for next year, after the club offered fans another price freeze to reward supporter's loyalty.

We are now in a position to make a limited number of seats available to Members who have attended FIVE or more home league games during the 2018/19 season.

All of these seats are based in the East Stand Upper Tier and will be sold on a first come, first serveD basis with one ticket available per Member.

Payment must be made in full as there is no finance payment option available.

Prices in the East Stand Upper Tier are as follows:

Adult - £678

Concession* - £515

16-18 years - £386

Junior Under-16 - £185

Junior Under-11 - £104

Please note that existing Season Ticket Holders who have requested a transfer to the East Stand Upper Tier will be processed ahead of 10:30am tomorrow.

There will also be a limited amount of corporate hospitality released on sale to new customers from tomorrow, for more information please email sales@leedsunited.com or call 0113 367 6094.

*Concession = Senior Citizen 65+, 19 to 22 years, disabled. To qualify for an age related discount, applicants must be the appropriate age on 1st August 2019. Proof of age is required (copy of birth certificate or passport) Season Ticket terms and conditions apply.
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

Wonder what they mean by "limited"? Some people will still complain, either because they only went to 4 games or because its only the east stand upper.

That 96% renewed, quite impressive.
BrighouseWhite
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by BrighouseWhite »

PockWhite wrote: Wasn't overly happy paying £40 before, but have renewed for next season in case they cap numbers/demand massively exceeds supply? Even less happy about paying £50, plus £1.50 booking fee, but felt I had no choice if I want to do a dozen or so next season?
I paid out for the gold membership this morning after thinking long and hard about it last night and again earlier today. I will only manage to get to 5 or 6 games (possibly a couple more depending on any cup replays or matches moved to midweek). I wasn't going to bother and wait until the tickets were on general sale, but received an email saying only gold memberships were going to be issued and they weren't expecting any tickets remaining for general sale. In short they had me over a barrel and I'm having to pay an extra £10 per game, so I'm not happy about that but what can you do?
There's light at the end of the tunnel and the future's looking very bright indeed.
Nic

Post by Nic »

BrighouseWhite wrote:
PockWhite wrote: Wasn't overly happy paying £40 before, but have renewed for next season in case they cap numbers/demand massively exceeds supply? Even less happy about paying £50, plus £1.50 booking fee, but felt I had no choice if I want to do a dozen or so next season?
I paid out for the gold membership this morning after thinking long and hard about it last night and again earlier today. I will only manage to get to 5 or 6 games (possibly a couple more depending on any cup replays or matches moved to midweek). I wasn't going to bother and wait until the tickets were on general sale, but received an email saying only gold memberships were going to be issued and they weren't expecting any tickets remaining for general sale. In short they had me over a barrel and I'm having to pay an extra £10 per game, so I'm not happy about that but what can you do?
That's the price of popularity and good football. Judging on last season you should hopefully see some great games, which might dampen the blow.

A couple of years ago you wouldn't have needed to get it, often seats empty in TC/PH days. Hopefully the new policy of 1 membership per ticket will at least allow more people the chance of using them to get a ticket rather than them selling out within minutes of going on sale.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Tickets ? I'm going to need tickets ... it's going to be a right pain isn't :D it
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
SCOTTISH LEEDS

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

From the OS:-

Details for supporters ahead of the 2019/20 campaign.

For the 2019/20 season, Members will continue to have an exclusive period to book their tickets ahead of general sale.

General sale commences upon conclusion of the Gold Members priority period, subject to availability.

Due to the anticipated high demand for home match tickets, the number of tickets a Gold Member can purchase will be determined on a match by match basis.

It is highly likely that it will be capped at one ticket per Member, in order to make tickets accessible to more Members.

Therefore we strongly recommend all supporters purchase a Membership*.

This decision has been made in an effort to ensure paying Members have a greater chance of getting hold of a ticket for home games.

We currently have approximately 22,500 Gold Members, whilst there are just 7,000 general admission tickets available to purchase.

Reducing the amount of tickets each Member can purchase therefore opens up the opportunity for more paying Members to be able to attend home games.

Whilst we appreciate this decision may be unpopular with some, we believe that this is the fairest way of operating our home ticket policy this coming season, especially given the rise in tickets appearing on unofficial ticket resale websites during the 2018/19 season.

Our match ticket prices for the 2019/20 season have been frozen, however, we have introduced a new age category for those supporters aged 16 to 18 years.

Home match tickets can be booked online, via the Leeds United Call Centre on 0371 334 1992 or in person at the West Stand Ticket Office.

The Club are no longer accepting postal applications.

Due to high demand for tickets and to ensure that all fans have the same opportunity to apply for match tickets, we do not currently offer a ‘guaranteed’ ticket booking service for group bookings. However, this is reviewed on a game by game basis.

For further information relating to our home ticket policy, please CLICK HERE.

* Please note, a membership does not guarantee a ticket.
SCOTTISH LEEDS

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Came home to a parcel that contains season ticket, a pen, bottle opener, keyring, badge and a scarf and also a car sticker.

Nice touch from the Club.
Nic

Post by Nic »

SCOTTISH LEEDS wrote:Came home to a parcel that contains season ticket, a pen, bottle opener, keyring, badge and a scarf and also a car sticker.

So that's a scarf for winter to go with the thin scarves they gave away during the season
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

SCOTTISH LEEDS wrote:Came home to a parcel that contains season ticket, a pen, bottle opener, keyring, badge and a scarf and also a car sticker.

The key ring plays Marching On Together whilst being used, only problem is Mrs B can hear me opening a bottle of San Miguel everytime now :thumbdown:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Nic

Post by Nic »

Barlow Boy wrote:

The key ring plays Marching On Together whilst being used, only problem is Mrs B can hear me opening a bottle of San Miguel everytime now :thumbdown:
the key ring plays whilst you are opening a bottle with the bottle opener .... are they connected by bluetooth :?