I've seen it all now ...

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 728

I've seen it all now ...

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Just when you thought yesterday couldn't get any worse:

The Metro have run a story about one of our players ...

Leeds’ Jason Pearce shows off brand new shirt – complete with tags – against Sheffield Wednesday

Saturday 11 Jan 2014 2:14 pm

We’ve had it all in kit-related disasters today.
After former Chelsea man Ricardo Carvalho struggled to put his Monaco shirt back on the right way, Leeds defender Jason Pearce has been snapped with his tag out.
That’s not a euphemism – the 26-year-old genuinely forgot to take the price tags off his shirt and it didn’t go unnoticed on Twitter.
It was probably the least embarrassing moment of his day, however, after he and his team-mates conspired to ship in six goals against Yorkshire rivals Sheffield Wednesday.

Link:
http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/11/leeds-jas ... y-4258737/
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: I've seen it all now ...

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Shirt will probably for sale in the club shop next week, hence not taking off the tags :wtf: School boy error from the kit man.
Winner of the Europa League
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

Ahh, thats why we got beat 6-0, its the kit mans fault!

Kit man out!
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

rigger wrote:Just when you thought yesterday couldn't get any worse:

The Metro have run a story about one of our players ...

Leeds’ Jason Pearce shows off brand new shirt – complete with tags – against Sheffield Wednesday

Saturday 11 Jan 2014 2:14 pm

We’ve had it all in kit-related disasters today.
After former Chelsea man Ricardo Carvalho struggled to put his Monaco shirt back on the right way, Leeds defender Jason Pearce has been snapped with his tag out.

Ahhhh! That explains that! I watched the game again last night on TV and at one point you can see JP tugging at something flapping on the collar of his shirt! I thought at the time someone had grabbed his collar and ripped it but now I understand what it was! He was clearly so passionate about getting the shirt on he couldn't be arsed to take the tags off!
That’s not a euphemism – the 26-year-old genuinely forgot to take the price tags off his shirt and it didn’t go unnoticed on Twitter.
It was probably the least embarrassing moment of his day, however, after he and his team-mates conspired to ship in six goals against Yorkshire rivals Sheffield Wednesday.

Link:
http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/11/leeds-jas ... y-4258737/