WACCOE

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 728

Re: WACCOE

Post by Deleted User 728 »

If any of you think WACCOE is bad, try giving a Millwall forum a look :wtf:
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Wigan White wrote:Never been on WACCOE myself either.

With some of the descriptions given I don't think I will bother.

As the saying goes "Why have a burger when you have steak at home?" :D
I was going to say it's 'horses for courses' but then thought better of it due to the meat analogy, WW :P

Waccoe is definitely spoiled at times by a few right-wing or plain spiteful prats so if you go on there you need to be ready for some pointless abuse, it's like an initiation test. And of course you can choose to stay off certain topics like I do - I don't need to argue about politics or religion or other clubs to help my day go by but some people seem to revel in nastiness. Similar to Twitter and Facebook at times.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

rigger wrote:If any of you think WACCOE is bad, try giving a Millwall forum a look :wtf:
I was on one last night, fresh from their defeat against Brighton in the cup, the language is a bit fruity to say the least :D.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Another thing about Waccoe is that over the years they have helped lots of charitable causes and donated directly or helped organise fund-raising too. Waccoe also was a good base for helping such LU causes as putting pressure on all the prats we've had running/ruining the club in recent years. There are a few individuals on there who do cause trouble but they're a minority, just like our physical support at matches really :D
1964white
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by 1964white »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:Is it a site about Michael Jackson? :shifty:

Had a quick look you have to sign up and i'm far too lazy for that.

I have been having a read of the site that 1964 is a mod. The M.O.T forum. You don't have to sign up to read the matchday threads there. Some good opinions over there aswell.
Thanks Viduka

Decent bunch of members on MOT as are the posters on here.

I have some very good friends on MOT, met quite a few over the years
Deleted User 5081

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

Another Northern Soul wrote:Another thing about Waccoe is that over the years they have helped lots of charitable causes and donated directly or helped organise fund-raising too. Waccoe also was a good base for helping such LU causes as putting pressure on all the prats we've had running/ruining the club in recent years. There are a few individuals on there who do cause trouble but they're a minority, just like our physical support at matches really :D
It's like all walks of life ANS, you're going to get that one rotten apple that has the potential to spoil the rest so it needs weeding out before any real damage can be done. Thankfully on this website there is a few anti weed killers that are doused with some potency that keeps it somewhat civil. Waccoe I just never got into it personally, 5-6 years ago i was new to the whole posting messages online. (tech savvy in some ways, but more shy in talking sort of thing) I have got used to it on here but i don't blog or post on other forums.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

CorkWhite wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:Another thing about Waccoe is that over the years they have helped lots of charitable causes and donated directly or helped organise fund-raising too. Waccoe also was a good base for helping such LU causes as putting pressure on all the prats we've had running/ruining the club in recent years. There are a few individuals on there who do cause trouble but they're a minority, just like our physical support at matches really :D
It's like all walks of life ANS, you're going to get that one rotten apple that has the potential to spoil the rest so it needs weeding out before any real damage can be done. Thankfully on this website there is a few anti weed killers that are doused with some potency that keeps it somewhat civil. Waccoe I just never got into it personally, 5-6 years ago i was new to the whole posting messages online. (tech savvy in some ways, but more shy in talking sort of thing) I have got used to it on here but i don't blog or post on other forums.
If posting on Waccoe regularly it's simple, you need to be on your guard because there is a lot of sarcasm, pee-taking and, when new there, antagonism towards new members - a common greeting is 'FOTC' which I will only part reveal - O is Off and T is Triallist :P Much more quantity with that site and certainly there is a wealth of quality. Like you say, bad apples often try to spoil online forums, Waccoe has a whole bad apple tree but I personally avoid the contentious threads, like I do on here actually, thinking about it.