LUFC Gallery

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

LUFC Gallery

Post by Davycc »

Anyone fancy a LUFC gallery of your favourite pics. They could be a famous LUFC related pic or maybe your own matchday or preseason snap?

If so see here http://lufctalkforum.wix.com/lufc#!gallery/c13ag The site is not LIVE which means its not visable to search engines just directly either by a link of knowing the address.

Just a thought.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: 2013/14 - Transfer rumours and squad discussions

Post by Sheepy »

A gallery was something that we considered adding to the site when we did the original revamp a few years ago. Its always one of those issues where there is a worry about how we update it, control it and also police copyright issues.

I'll be interested to hear everyones thoughts though, cheers Aces :thumbup:
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: LUFC Gallery

Post by Davycc »

"A gallery was something that we considered adding to the site when we did the original revamp a few years ago. Its always one of those issues where there is a worry about how we update it, control it and also police copyright issues."

Totally understand the the legal side of things. If its members personal pics says pre-season etc then I can't see a problem. I've added the facility to do this on the compitition site and of course any subscriptions would be vetted first. I don't mind the updating side of things as it gives me a new challenge and keeps the grey matter working. May be a non runner but I remember seeing a lot of great pics from pre season this and last season and thought they'd be good to look back at.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders