The FA doesn’t like us

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
white viz
Brian McDermott's optician

The FA doesn’t like us

Post by white viz »

Further proof of the above, the FA have decided to sanction the club for objects thrown onto the pitch towards Millwall players but will not sanction the Wendies for the same offence in their match against the Blunts.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: The FA doesn’t like us

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Probably not but it's not the FA or FL who've thrown stuff is it? Blame the idiots doing the throwing, not the prats punishing us for it.
white viz
Brian McDermott's optician

Post by white viz »

Totally agree ANS but it does make you think
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Another Northern Soul wrote:Probably not but it's not the FA or FL who've thrown stuff is it? Blame the idiots doing the throwing, not the prats punishing us for it.
It is the one thing I wish we could eradicate from our support - I know it's not just us but it is a) so dangerous and b) always likely to cost us, the rest of the law abiding fans in some way.
Wigwam
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Post by Wigwam »

Totally agree dlw. As I follow Leeds from afar, I catch up by watching some vlogs. A lot of the south stand seem to spend more time looking at the opposition fans and goading them that actually watching the match. And then it spills over into that. I just don't get it.
lufctrav
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by lufctrav »

Throwing objects at opposition players should be punished. Ideally it's the individuals who are held responsible but unfortunately it is the club who are held accountable.