Aston Villa Ticket Changes

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
phil62
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: Aston Villa Ticket Changes

Post by phil62 »

BrighouseWhite wrote:Gutted about the change. As I work every weekend and can only get to midweek games, I've only got silver membership. Can't justify paying for gold membership for half a dozen matches at most. However I had booked the weekend off for the Villa game and now can't get a ticket.

If we do get promoted, I'll probably won't get to any matches, considering how many home midweek games there will be (probably even less than this season) a gold membership is just not worth it. We don't have Sky but thinking of getting Now TV and just paying for a Sky Sports day pass for the Villa game and next season when our games are on. Does anyone else have Now TV and what do you think of it?
I've watched quite a few away games on Now TV and it is fine. You can't get red button games though - it has to be the featured game. TBH I usually manage to find a stream on the internet and folk on here are very good at PMing each other when they find one. They're not always reliable though so if it's on Now TV I just pay the £7.99 - which isn't overly excessive.
“Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.”