Web Page

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Web Page

Post by Davycc »

Guys
I started recording the last player standing competition on a web page. The challenge of a web page has got my mental juices going and its grew slightly. The Admin has kindly agreed that it won't affect the Forum (if it was to I'd be the first to delete it). I think there's space for articles or items that don't fit so well in a forum set up so please have a look and feel free to suggest anything that could be included or changed, i.e. there's a gallery page for photos if anyone has any favourite pics, pre-season match day etc.

http://lufctalkforum.wix.com/lufc
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Web Page

Post by Barlow Boy »

Nice one Davy, wasn't sure at first as I thought stuff might go on your page and not on the forum, so some things might be missed but I get it now.

I will be a frequent visitor, I like the gallery idea too :thumbup: .
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Barlow Boy wrote:Nice one Davy, wasn't sure at first as I thought stuff might go on your page and not on the forum, so some things might be missed but I get it now.

I will be a frequent visitor, I like the gallery idea too :thumbup: .
Cheers BB, no it definately won't take away from this site, it couldn't. :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

peeps

I remember seeing quite a few pics on here re pre season over the last couple of years and a few match day ones I'd like to add to the gallery below. If anyone has any they'd like added just go here http://lufctalkforum.wix.com/lufc#!blank/c251y and submit them.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders