2019-20 Transfer News and Squad Discussions

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 728

Re: 2019-20 Transfer News and Squad Discussions

Post by Deleted User 728 »

DominanceUK wrote:
rigger wrote:
DominanceUK wrote:
I'm more concerned that neither Radz, Orta or Kinnear are sat there doing nothing about transfers.
That sentence gives me a headache .. :eh:
Not sure what you have against me, Rigz but if you have a problem with me then say so - it's tiresome.
I have no problem with you whatsoever, in fact I usually agree with the things you say as you're a pretty reasonable sort.
However, the use of the double negative in that particular sentence made my brain bubble over, that's all :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

(I had to read it three times to make sure I understood what it was you were trying to say)
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

Another Northern Soul wrote:
DominanceUK wrote:
rigger wrote:
DominanceUK wrote:
I'm more concerned that neither Radz, Orta or Kinnear are sat there doing nothing about transfers.
Not sure what you have against me, Rigz but if you have a problem with me then say so - it's tiresome.
I almost guarantee he has nothing against you, I mean have you ever met? He's obviously referring to the poor grammar in your comment! :thumbup:
Time and time he does it. During my time on this forum, I've seen him criticize folk and people have left because of it. So, my grammar is poor, so what, I can nit pick too but I don't single people out. He's done it twice this weekend and I'm tired of it.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

DominanceUK wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:
DominanceUK wrote:
rigger wrote:
DominanceUK wrote:
I almost guarantee he has nothing against you, I mean have you ever met? He's obviously referring to the poor grammar in your comment! :thumbup:
Time and time he does it. During my time on this forum, I've seen him criticize folk and people have left because of it. So, my grammar is poor, so what, I can nit pick too but I don't single people out. He's done it twice this weekend and I'm tired of it.
Nitpick is all one word, though there is a view that it should be hyphenated.

PS This is just a joke which just says a lot about my sense of humour. :shock:
I once played against Don Revie.
Deleted User 5081

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

Gosh, i havent been on here in awhile..... I used to read every post written but its been awhile since i visted here and more then 100 pages of posts to look over, then i see the latest page of posts and it turned me off reading any further.

Same old same old. Nothing changes. Not any new transfers. Losing games. Bielsa loves Patrick Bamford.... The screw is turning ever so tighter now. Bowen might be a more prolific striker but will Bielsa give him a chance? Let's wait and see what transpires.

I do believe if we don't get anyone Bielsa will be gone in the summer not just because his contract will be up but also because Radz will be gone too.

I genuinely believe we won't be going up with the current squad we have. We need two good strikers and one more Central defender as cover. Our game is too predictable and we play the possesion gake with no real end product. Too inconsistent to maintain 2nd spot and we have some tough games ahead of us.

I hope im wrong i really do and we not only get automatically promoted but first place, at the moment i cant see it happening... Sadly goals win you games. We dont score many goals considering we have a glut of possession. Beautiful football we have in abundance ugly goal attempts we endure.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Latest odds have us fav to sign 3 players

Che Adams 3/2 (drifting)
Andre Gray 5/4
Jarrod Bowen 5/2
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Selby White wrote:Latest odds have us fav to sign 3 players

Che Adams 3/2 (drifting)
Andre Gray 5/4
Jarrod Bowen 5/2
Happy with any one of those, two anyone :D ?
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Davycc wrote:
Selby White wrote:Latest odds have us fav to sign 3 players

Che Adams 3/2 (drifting)
Andre Gray 5/4
Jarrod Bowen 5/2
Happy with any one of those, two anyone :D ?
Apologies Bowen is 7-2 but shortening.

2nd favs for Billy Sharp 6/1 (Celtic are 2/1)

3rd fav for Dwight Gayle 10/1
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

DominanceUK wrote:Time and time he does it. During my time on this forum, I've seen him criticize folk and people have left because of it. So, my grammar is poor, so what, I can nit pick too but I don't single people out. He's done it twice this weekend and I'm tired of it.
Sorry you took it so personally, Dominance, it really wasn't meant to antagonise you in particular - I would've taken the mickey out of anyone for what you said because it really did make me stop and read it three times.
It was meant in a light-hearted way - I have given up trying to correct grammar and spelling in here : now I only point it out for comedy and I only correct for swearing as we're still a family-friendly site.

When was the other time I picked on someone anyway ?
Shadwell White
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by Shadwell White »

Andre Gray seems to be the current target, could he do a job for us?
blackbox2342
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by blackbox2342 »

Leeds United are rumoured to have been offered the chance to sign Everton's 16m striker Oumar Niasse on loan. However, doubts remain as to whether he would be willing to drop down a division. (Football Insider)
Not particularly prolific in recent years either at Everton or on loan. Would prefer Gray or Bowen.