Radrizzani

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Sovietmule
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Re: Radrizzani

Post by Sovietmule »

Except IPTV is illegal hence why you need a VPN to ensure you don't get discovered.
It's illegal for those providing the IPTV service. Downloading is illegal, watching a streams isn't.

VPN isn't necessary and, if privacy is your aim, will be useless if it's based in the 5/9/14 Eyes countries.
Also you are paying someone people sell you a package so you are paying for someone else to gather what is essentially available at zero cost and stream it to you.
That's not how it works, it's not available at zero cost to anyone and it's a lot more technically challenging than that.

Maybe iptv is not for everyone then.
isrodger
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by isrodger »

Speaking to a villa supporting mate of mine ...he’s sad his owners turned down £35m for Grealish in the summer and signed John McGinn from Hibs. He’s also completely pXXXed off they signed Tammy Abraham on £80k per week and gave Chelsea an extra £2m in January to fend off wolves signing him. He doesn’t rate the kid on loan from Man Utd and he’s pXXXXd off also they paid Bournemouth £2m plus wages for Tyrone Mings when Leeds were in for him. He was infuriated when they signed another keeper in December despite potential issues with FFP... he specifically stated they should have messed about and negotiated a loan to buy deal, instead paying the full fee up front.

Just a thought boys; Radrizzani isn’t a supporter he’s an investor ... time to start investing alternately he should consider getting his black and white scarf on and going back to Turin. We’ve got a genius of a manager he needs support him.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Watch the language, ISR - you know the rules, you've been here long enough.

Choose a different phrase next time.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

And before anyone has a go at Rigger, it was me who edited the remarks.
Deleted User 728

Responding to what you're actually saying, do you really think it matters who an owner, manager or player supports ??
Or should that be "supported as a kid" ?
Once you enter the industry as a professional all that stuff goes out the window and you just want to do as well as you can for whoever is employing you, the same as any other walk of life. Professional pride kicks in so I don't give a damn if he supports Juve, Udinese or whichever Italian club in black and white that you're referring to.

Why are you so down on him ??
We've just had a brilliant season that none of us expected playing some of the best football I've ever seen from any Leeds side.

Why can't you just enjoy it ??
isrodger
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by isrodger »

rigger wrote:Responding to what you're actually saying, do you really think it matters who an owner, manager or player supports ??
Or should that be "supported as a kid" ?
Once you enter the industry as a professional all that stuff goes out the window and you just want to do as well as you can for whoever is employing you, the same as any other walk of life. Professional pride kicks in so I don't give a damn if he supports Juve, Udinese or whichever Italian club in black and white that you're referring to.

Why are you so down on him ??
We've just had a brilliant season that none of us expected playing some of the best football I've ever seen from any Leeds side.

Why can't you just enjoy it ??
Firstly I haven’t got a downer on Radrizzani as I said he is a world apart from that parasite Bates, he has provided stability and the clubs infrastructure has improved. You rightly state it doesn’t matter who he supports. He’s our owner he bought LUFC to make a return that is understood. He also clearly understands the benefits of being in the premier league and openly talks up our potential. At the outset he talked a 3yr plan & if unsuccessful he would depart, that’s now a 5yr agenda. He says he could copy the Wolves model with his contacts - RUBBISH - he hasn’t got the financial clout to do so, as evidenced by him having to sell off chunks of equity to fund operating losses.

Under his stewardship our dealings in the transfer market, have been less than impressive. Stevens, Edmonson, Davis and the polish kid may come good, however in terms of first team players, it’s Taylor, Viera , Wood - out Douglas, Alioski, Forshaw, Bamford - in.

I recognise that introduction of Bielsa was an ambitious, inspired move, however his ability to achieve was impaired by a lack of funds, highlighted in the sale of Viera (against Bielsas wishes) and fiasco of the failed to capture of Dan James - the deal was there to be done on 1st Jan. The failure to replace Saiz & Baker also illustrate a lack of funding which cost us dear.

It was an exciting season, however it was one which ultimately we failed to achieve our objective, whilst 2 smaller clubs finished above us.

Radrizzani will make millions out of Leeds united. If he takes us up and sells us on to somebody who can realise our ultimate potential good luck to him. The jury is however very much out. The plaudits he received for acquiring the ground, may just be premature given the football club doesn’t actually own the ground.

We will see this summer, will the family silver again be plundered (Phillips & Clarke) or will we hold firm and add a couple of players that would more of less guarantee promotion based on last years showing.

It’s up or out from my perspective. He needs to find £20m in my opinion to deliver a return of circa £200m. He talks a very good game, I’m not as sure as you he has the where for all to deliver.
Deleted User 728

I'm not sure either - I've never said that I was.

The point is that only three clubs can go up at the end of the season so there'll be a lot of owners spending a lot of money and most of them will be disappointed.

That doesn't make any of them bad owners.

That's why I'm more relaxed about the spending given how well he's served the organisation in his first two years.
We could spend £50m on players but there's no guarantee we'll go up and you can't keep holding Dan James up as the reason why we didn't.

What if he'd got injured in his first match ?
What if he didn't settle in the area ?
What if Bielsa didn't get on with him ?
What if he had a fight in training on his first day ?

There's a million reasons why a season goes one way and a million more why it goes another and in various multiple parallel universes we're European Champions, down in the National League and completely non-existent.

There's even a rumour that there's one where you write a positive post about the club but I won't believe it till I see it ;)
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

We have had a fantastic season, but people get lost in the perspective. Lots of Leeds fans are distraught at not going up, whether automatic or play-offs, but that's surely a bit of blinkered vision. Look at our time in the Championship since we got promoted, apart from finishing twice in 7th place in 10-11 & 16-17 seasons, the highest we have finished is 13th - eight seasons and for six we have finished in the bottom half (finished 13th 3 times, once at 14th and twice at 15th).

Let that sink in ..

If like Derby we had been in play-offs 4 out of last 6 seasons, then yes I could understand the moaning about lack of funds to give the extra push to make it, but this season has been a massive step change. We had a team who's lowest position all season was 4th, despite all the injuries. Looking at our history in the second stint in the championship, we were a mid table side - would you say that now?

We won't spend big - but do we need to? If we can keep the manager, get one or two signings and incorporate the U23 so that the number of chances needed to convert to a goal is the same as any other top-6 team. Do we need any more?
saihtam
Brian McDermott's optician

Post by saihtam »

Hats off Radz, brilliant first move on Bielsa, now bring on the pre-season.
bgd
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by bgd »

isrodger wrote:Stevens, Edmonson, Davis and the polish kid may come good
Nothing like making a bit of an effort to make them foreigners feel welcome, eh? :yawn: