Peacock-Farrell

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Peacock-Farrell

Post by Davycc »

I think the lad is playing his poker hand, play me or sell me. If he does go I hope, and do think we will have a better replacement coming in. If not then he deserves another chance. As I've said before though, I trust MB's judgement which is great as I haven't had that faith since Larry.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

only one GK can play, not like outfield where you could play in a second position. It's also a position where players tend to be older. The problem for BPF is he has seen many teammates get regular football either here or when going elsewhere without factoring that GK take longer to get to full potential.

Mabe it is a game of poker, but has he been badly advised? Not sure the bluff will work, and it could even backfire.
annti
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Post by annti »

Bielsa is the last bloke on earth I would play poker with.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

:D
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

There's been plenty like him and undoubtedly ther will be shed loads more of likely lads thinking that the grass is greener and not having the patience to properly learn their trade. Fair enough some get pushed out or there are others like this lad who want to run before they can walk properly.

I am not bothered if he stays or if he goes to be perfectly blunt and honest. Plenty o' fish and all that. :wave:
Keep The Faith / WAL
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

PhoenixUnited wrote:There's been plenty like him and undoubtedly ther will be shed loads more of likely lads thinking that the grass is greener and not having the patience to properly learn their trade. Fair enough some get pushed out or there are others like this lad who want to run before they can walk properly.

I am not bothered if he stays or if he goes to be perfectly blunt and honest. Plenty o' fish and all that. :wave:
if he is being honest and I'll give him the benefit of doubt, it can't really backfire. If he is kept and plays (which I think is unlikely) he wins. If he's sold he should get first team football probably still on a decent wage.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
TezzaWazzaBazza
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by TezzaWazzaBazza »

You earn your place. He has potential, but no one can honestly say he is the goalie a promotion chasing team needs yet. I'd sell him, or this will become a problem.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Can't blame him wanting first team football but if he roles that dice it won't be with us.

Got plenty of potential just needs more game time. Big choice coming up for him.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

The fact that he is now NI's number 1 will probably be the major factor in his decision.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

DominanceUK wrote:The fact that he is now NI's number 1 will probably be the major factor in his decision.
Well it's either him or the barman from the Dog and Duck in Bangor .... Let's face it he hasn't much competition there.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders