Elland Road

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Elland Road

Post by Selby White »

I'm sure the question has been asked before but does anyone think we should look at redeveloping ER and increasing capacity ?

I believe now is a good time and not wait until we eventually get to the Prem (whether next season or further in the future).
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Elland Road

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Bates has a lot to answer for with all his corporate rubbish. The boxes at the back of the South Stand need to go & be replaced with seating. The West Stand is very dated & needs a lot of money on turning into a mirror image of the East Stand. The capacity should be around 50,000 if we’re ever to cater for our fan base.
Winner of the Europa League
yorkfan
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by yorkfan »

These days, visits to Elland Road are usually in the Family Stand, with my son-in-law and grandson, but previously, my seat of choice was always in the Bremner Suite.

The last few times I was there, the entire front portion of the seats had become "Corporate", and most of the seats remained empty for the whole game, which seemed a bit of a waste.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Shouldn't really comment as not a regular visitor but I agree that the corporate boxes need to go. I do think that if we continue to play the style of football we have been we could attract 45K plus at home games easily.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders