hmm so quiet

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Re: hmm so quiet

Post by johnh »

Another Northern Soul wrote:
DominanceUK wrote:
rigger wrote:
PC71 wrote:The transfer window opened at 00.01 on Thursday, May 16.
I think you'll find clubs can't actually sign anyone officially until July 1.
True but agreements can be made. We've had a month now and still no movement in the transfer window. We do tend to do keep our transfer activity which is something I haven't forgotten. It's abundantly clear what positions need strengthening and the longer it goes on the more harder it will become. I'm not saying that the people behind the scenes aren't working hard but it would be nice to see something give. One thing I've noticed in this off season is that we're not linked with a thousand players but just a select few. One thing is for sure though, imo, is that MB will not be here next season if we don't get promotion. Let's not make the same mistake twice.
Hudders have signed 3 so far.
Let's hope that one of them isn't the ONE we want. :lol:
I once played against Don Revie.
PC71
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by PC71 »

Grumpy
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by Grumpy »

DominanceUK wrote:
rigger wrote:
PC71 wrote:The transfer window opened at 00.01 on Thursday, May 16.
I think you'll find clubs can't actually sign anyone officially until July 1.
True but agreements can be made. We've had a month now and still no movement in the transfer window. We do tend to do keep our transfer activity which is something I haven't forgotten. It's abundantly clear what positions need strengthening and the longer it goes on the more harder it will become. I'm not saying that the people behind the scenes aren't working hard but it would be nice to see something give. One thing I've noticed in this off season is that we're not linked with a thousand players but just a select few. One thing is for sure though, imo, is that MB will not be here next season if we don't get promotion. Let's not make the same mistake twice.
D UK. Yes, agreements can be made. There were agreements with Swansea officials and Dan James personally and look what happened there. To save yourself any stress or concern, just wait until the club announce that a signing has been completed. :thumbup: