NEW KIT !!

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 3289

Re: NEW KIT !!

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

lufctrav wrote:Agree with the sentiment that it isn't as 'Leeds' as we would like but i actually don't hate it. Would be ideal as a 3rd option imo.
My partner really likes it... something to consider in judgement?
I bet its the pink bits. :angel:
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

Seen a fair few people around in the kit, boys on bikes, men doing the shopping in supermarkets. Seem to notice it more than the new home strip, not sure if its because more people are wearing it or because it stands out more.
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

From the OS:-

Record day of online sales achieved following launch of new away strip for 2019/20 campaign.

Leeds United revealed the new away kit for the 2019/20 Sky Bet Championship season on Thursday and over 4,000 shirts were sold within the first 24 hours of sales.

The striking new platinum kit, which features splashes of fluorescent pink across the shirt, shorts and socks, has broken records in its first day of sales, with more than double the amount of shirts that were sold in just one week last year already being sold in the first day alone.

An online frenzy was created by Leeds United supporters following the unveiling of the kit on Thursday morning, with the retail website recording its best day of sales ever – bringing in 50% more sales than had been achieved previously in just one day for the club.

This is the best ever start for a Leeds United away strip in recent years, beating the two previous best launches which included the away shirts for the 2017/18 and 2018/19 campaigns, with those selling 623 and 676 shirts respectively on the first day of sales.

To put its popularity with fans into perspective, there were three weeks worth of shirt transactions in just the first 15 hours of the kit going on sale and the strip is set to continue selling quickly across the weekend.

You can purchase the away kit online now or you can visit one of the official Leeds United retail outlets, located at; Elland Road, Trinity Leeds, the Merrion Centre and Leeds Bradford Airport.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Just seen a lad in the new away shirt... it's awful IMHO, and appropriate for today as the pink ties in with all the colour on show in Leeds centre today. It's Pride day y'see but don't be mistaking my comment as anything but a dislike for bright pink on LU football shirts please :D
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Saw one yesterday as a lad in the pub in Heckmondwike i was in had one on and its as bad as i feared.

As a pal said to me it like what women wear when they do cancer charity events.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

SCOTTISH LEEDS wrote:Saw one yesterday as a lad in the pub in Heckmondwike i was in had one on and its as bad as i feared.

As a pal said to me it like what women wear when they do cancer charity events.
:P
LAsouthcoast
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by LAsouthcoast »

HMV, I was looking for the dog and gramophone.
PhoenixUnited

Post by PhoenixUnited »

Not that bothered about the strip. Colour scheme is better suited to a coach or bus company :o :wtf:
Keep The Faith / WAL
judy
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by judy »

Sorry, all you guys, but I really liked the kit when I saw the team wearing it today!
MOT1964

Post by MOT1964 »

lufctrav wrote: My partner really likes it... something to consider in judgement?
Mine saw it for the first time today. She absolutely loves it and is going to buy one.