NEW KIT !!

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: NEW KIT !!

Post by Wigan White »

People speculating about Phillips not being at the kit launch, can I ask if Alioski, Berardi or Hernandez were there?
Grumpy
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by Grumpy »

Shadwell White wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Not Kalvin Phillips at tonight’s kit launch, mmmm.
No, I think that’s him gone I’m afraid, I just can’t see us keeping him with the size of offers that have been rumored.
I think ‘Rumoured’ is the operative word there.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

A few players weren't involved, that's true, but there are some respected people convinced that Phillips is close to being sold :(
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Another Northern Soul wrote:A few players weren't involved, that's true, but there are some respected people convinced that Phillips is close to being sold :(
Selling both Pontus & Kalvin might just find the fans turning on Radrizzani in my opinion. Add to that the rumours circulating about Kemar to Rangers & the Elland Road PR machine is going to have to go into overdrive.
Winner of the Europa League
Shadwell White
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by Shadwell White »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:A few players weren't involved, that's true, but there are some respected people convinced that Phillips is close to being sold :(
Selling both Pontus & Kalvin might just find the fans turning on Radrizzani in my opinion. Add to that the rumours circulating about Kemar to Rangers & the Elland Road PR machine is going to have to go into overdrive.
If Phillips was replaced with the likes of Ryan Woods (also Foreshaw in there too, who I rate) and the fee was used to get Gayle and Cayhill, I would be happy. Although still sad to see Phillips leave.
mattant250

Post by mattant250 »

I've noticed that the kit is currently out of stock on the website - does anyone have any info when it will come back into stock?
MARCHING ON TOGETHER
SelmaBamaMan
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by SelmaBamaMan »

I like it because the advertizement on the front of the shirt is greyed into the background, leaving the eye to be drawn to the prominent shirt color and badge as it should be.
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

SelmaBamaMan wrote:I like it because the advertizement on the front of the shirt is greyed into the background, leaving the eye to be drawn to the prominent shirt color and badge as it should be.
I had hoped it would all be platinum and white, but now I've seen in in the flesh, a colour badge is better and a focal point on the shirt.

Pity they couldn't persuade 32Red to have their logo in white ... not sure if they asked, but that would have looked even better.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

mattant250 wrote:I've noticed that the kit is currently out of stock on the website - does anyone have any info when it will come back into stock?
Email 'em - and if you do, ask about the away kit's release too please, mate :thumbup:
mattant250

Post by mattant250 »

rigger wrote:
mattant250 wrote:I've noticed that the kit is currently out of stock on the website - does anyone have any info when it will come back into stock?
Email 'em - and if you do, ask about the away kit's release too please, mate :thumbup:
Done and done ;)
MARCHING ON TOGETHER