Extra tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: Extra tickets

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Hope you get sorted Davy.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

ChilwellWhite wrote:Hope you get sorted Davy.
Thanks bud.

Have just mentioned this to my boss/company owner. "Hold on a minute I've a contact at Leeds an ex player, good mate of mine" He pulled out his mobile and called someone asking them if he could get him 2 tickets to the WBA game.

When he was finished he told me the fella would do his best for me and of course I asked who it was?

Keith Hanvey ...

Ex Man City and Hudderfield. :crazy:

1. Boss isn't a football fan

2. Not holding my breath for tickets :D
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Davy I’ve just spoken to Sarah & she should be able to sort you out with a couple of tickets but keep trying your contacts etc. She needs to see who isn’t going to the game etc.
Winner of the Europa League
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Davycc wrote:
Thanks bud.

Have just mentioned this to my boss/company owner. "Hold on a minute I've a contact at Leeds an ex player, good mate of mine" He pulled out his mobile and called someone asking them if he could get him 2 tickets to the WBA game.

When he was finished he told me the fella would do his best for me and of course I asked who it was?

Keith Hanvey ...

Mate, I read his name mentioned elsewhere this morning - I believe Keith is part of the pre-match hospitality entertainment interviewing ex Leeds players etc, so this might not be as daft as it seems :D (I didn't know who he was at all before)
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Davy I’ve just spoken to Sarah & she should be able to sort you out with a couple of tickets but keep trying your contacts etc. She needs to see who isn’t going to the game etc.
Phil that would be fantastic if possible will keep trying of course.
Mate, I read his name mentioned elsewhere this morning - I believe Keith is part of the pre-match hospitality entertainment interviewing ex Leeds players etc, so this might not be as daft as it seems :D (I didn't know who he was at all before)

Well there you, funny old world isn't it. It was a nice thought too.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
isrodger

Post by isrodger »

Davycc wrote:
Thanks bud.

Keith Hanvey ...

I know Keith quite well not a bad bloke does a lot of corporate ... coming from Huddersfield it’s great their captain from the Buxton era is very much into Leeds putting the dogs back in their kennel so to speak.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Sounds like Keith might be a winner but I’ll still see what we can do for you. Leeds should always look after their own ;)
Winner of the Europa League
SCOTTISH LEEDS

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Given its a Tuesday night game live on Sky I would have thought that some tickets might go on public sale but you never can tell.
dlw10

Post by dlw10 »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Sounds like Keith might be a winner but I’ll still see what we can do for you. Leeds should always look after their own ;)
Morning Phil. I've asked Davycc to contact you anyway so you might get this message twice but I've sorted Davycc with a couple of tickets for the Albion game so please make sure Sarah isn't hanging onto tickets thinking he still needs them. Cheers. D
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Well peeps thanks to dlw10 we are all sorted. Would love to meet any LUFCTalkers attending and will be at the Pavilion pretty early (I have even been known to buy a round)
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders