New documentary on the club by Amazon

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 728

New documentary on the club by Amazon

Post by Deleted User 728 »

NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: New documentary on the club by Amazon

Post by NottinghamWhite »

I don’t ever buy from Amazon so not up to speed with ‘em. Is this coming out on dvd & if so when ? Or is it going to be on Netflix ?
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 728

Netflix and Amazon are two rival streaming services - a bit like BBC and ITV - so you'll need a TV service provider that supplies Amazon content to be able to watch it.

The older doc they made on Man City isn't available on DVD AFAIK so I'm guessing they're deliberately keeping it away from a physical release to drive sales of their Amazon Prime service - all video content is free when you sign up.
I think it's about £80pa though I don't have a subscription but my gf does so I watch their stuff on her Firestick (their USB dongle thingy for your TV - same as a NowTV box or similar).
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

NottinghamWhite wrote:I don’t ever buy from Amazon so not up to speed with ‘em. Is this coming out on dvd & if so when ? Or is it going to be on Netflix ?

It will be on Amazon Prime, I expect mate, as Netflix are major competitors AFAIK.

If the Sunderland one of last year is out on DVD then the Leeds one will be one day, but I'm not sure it is.

All conjecture, sorry.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Thanks guys that trailer has whetted the old appetite. We don’t have Netflix as we have Sky so hopefully there’ll be a dvd.
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 728

There may be other ways of getting hold of the content .. ;)
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Aaron »

Give it a month and it'll be all over the internet so unless you're desperate to watch it on release I wouldn't pay for a subscription.
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Amazon Prime is £7.99 a month which entitles you to free next day delivery on any goods bought and also to the Prime Tv service.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Now on the official site, that fella in the photo at the top was being filmed just to my left. He annoyed the hell out of the old fella just in front of him for singing in his ear all night :D.......

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/club/2 ... eds-united
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
West beach white
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by West beach white »

Does anyone happen to know the song that starts about half way through the trailer ? Sounds very similar to the clash version of police and thieves. I like the sound of it.
Cheers