Take Us Home: Leeds United

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
PC71
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Re: Take Us Home: Leeds United

Post by PC71 »

Loved it, refused to watch series one.
The only thing that I would have liked, that wasn’t in it, was more Alioski, would have loved to see more.

My daughter was dead chuffed, when Kalvin’s Gran said he had just been to Alton Towers, she saw him there and got a photo with him, unfortunately she didn’t recognise Ben White, who was with him (guess it doesn’t matter now).
Great watch though.
Leonickroberts
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Leonickroberts »

dunboyne white wrote:The other noticeable thing is that anything that doesn’t feed into the positive narrative - Kiko’s charge, Nketiah’s departure, JKA - just gets left out. Actually, I’m fine with that.
I also noticed this - guess it was a virtue of trying to cram a whole season into two episodes, and also having done lots of the background/intros in season one. While part of me was intrigued by the bad bits, I can't say I'm remotely bothered to watch an hour and a half of positives about the club. Made me quite emotional.
'When he plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints’
Independent Republic
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by Independent Republic »

Eddie gets a mention in the final scenes via a FaceTime call to Ayling or KP. I have to say I only watched this friday evening on my own with a few beers away from the wife and kids and I was nearly close to tears. 16 years of psychological torture eradicated in 2 episodes in the full knowledge that not alone are we back, but we’re back to make a difference!!! In Bielsa we trust!! #ALAW #MOT
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Same here i watched it with a few beers and enjoyed it but it was a real shame that the first series had more detail and 6 episodes whilst this one was crammed into 2, i wanted more! I wanted more of Victor and his antics (he's so funny and passionate). Wonder if they will do another one for our premiership season?
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
The Squirrel
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by The Squirrel »

Well, I learned that Viktor Orta is an absolute nutcase and madly passionate about Leeds. Him squirming at Kilchs penalty was brilliant.