Eddie Nketiah Press Conference

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Eddie Nketiah Press Conference

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Enjoying life here?

Great start. Team doing well. Allowing me to feel comfortable. Enjoying my start.

Training

Intense. I’m adapting and getting to grips with it. Looking to continue.

Patient?

Came later and the rest got a head start. Chances have come and I’ve done well with them. Feel like I’m fit and ready to start.

Goals pleasing?

Nice to get them out of the way early. Adjusting and settling well. Sure there will be better to come. Excited for the future.

Important to start well?

Feel like I can always get in positions, just worry about working hard and getting into good positions. Work hard on my finishing every day.

Bamford

Good competition for one spot. Played there my whole career. Can play with two up top. Did that against Brentford.

Ian Wright - impact?

Ian’s a massive help and nice to have around. Got close to him. Taken a real liking. Dream come true after looking up to him. Great for me. Great advice. Mentor.

Off the field advice?

Asked about settling in. General chat. Makes life easier for me.

Fans

They’re crazy. Big part of my time here. Even when I was deciding, the fans on media and their support was great.

Social media impact

Everyone puts their case across, but I did my research, saw the following and the attendances, it’s top. Like the cup game the other night. Excited to keep playing and give my all.

Nketiah on Bielsa

Good. Demanding. Training and games. Does a lot of one-to-one stuff. Out of your comfort zone. Learning and developing.